Multiplayer Suggestion

Moderators: Cycona2704, Dev Team

no avatar

spartanbp

Google Play (Android)

Re: Multiplayer Suggestion

Sun Feb 24, 2019 10:32 pm
Hi guys. It's impossible to play...there are too many cheaters. Every 3rd match is a cheater involved. The game is totally spoiled :(

cHooBeY Doo

Windows PC

Tue Feb 26, 2019 8:55 pm
Please GL 'team', add a clickable icon somewhere on the MP screen that brings up a box explaining the current season rules.
Being as you like to change the rules each season, you can't always tell by just what the season is called, it would be nice to know what the FULL rules are for that season instead of having to guess!
For example - KD or no KD, Slipstream, starting grid placement rank details, points awarded for finishing positions etc.
no avatar

Zoran Marinčević

Windows PC

Wed Feb 27, 2019 8:09 pm
Why are multiplayer points calculated based on rating, rather than on rank (car strength)? It's total bullsh*t and a huge minus for the game

Micheles75

Apple (iOS)

Tue Mar 05, 2019 8:27 pm
Why are you insisting on these seasons of KD? All these months, there has been only one decent season, the duel. But with some arrangements also the seasons with the more players could be less annoying, between cheaters and much accidents is really hard to get into races for fun, it's more of a torture than a funny game. After every race I'm always more convinced That I did well never bought anything with real money, this is the most wise thing I ve ever done for this GL game, by pointing out in AX, A8 and GTR2 I spent on € money sum with three zeroes over the years past. You fix the multiplayer, less fragile cars, less cheating users, and racing will be more fun for everyone
no avatar

Shawn Ubrey

Google Play (Android)

Tue Mar 05, 2019 10:31 pm
how about addressing the hackers.i mean theres no way top spot in new lambo chalange got that time with out cheating. and mp hacking has got so far out of hand its hard to get even one race were there is someone with a hacked car.
no avatar

Invincible_Racer

Google Play (Android)

Thu Mar 07, 2019 12:00 am
Please remove KD from multi-player races. Last season and current reason are nothing short of a nightmare. 

I guess you might be working on eradicating hackers/cheaters from the game but people come up with new ways of cheating from time to time. It is a constant process of monitoring and adjusting the game to avoid them
[b]                                                                                                         [u]BUT[/u][/b]
I think KD is something relatively simple for you to remove. The only logical case I see where KD is useful is when a very low ranking car wants to beat higher ranked cars. They can do it only by knocking out others considering both are skilled players but I think this can be achieved with better matchmaking in MP so no one has to rely on KD. Ofcourse, getting busted by hitting a wall or any object will still be there but not KD please. There is no skill in knocking out someone to win a race.

I started losing interest and playing less mp races now as there is no fun in playing a race with these conditions other than getting frustrated.

Micheles75

Apple (iOS)

Thu Mar 07, 2019 12:27 am
[quote="Invincible_Racer"]Please remove KD from multi-player races ..................
 [/quote]
They don't listen. From the beginning I keep saying that GL have to remove the KD or make cars much more resilient but nothing changes, it is obvious that children or idiots who love to destroy and disturb are more numerous, but I am part of the users who want to win because they well good  pilot, I am a part  they spend so much money on this kind of game if he's having fun, but apparently that's not enough!!! And I as a result haven't still spent 1€ luckily, thank you GL.
no avatar

spartanbp

Google Play (Android)

Thu Mar 07, 2019 5:18 pm
This is not normal. I can't reach the score over 1.400 points in this session. From 5 races, 3 were destroyed cause the cheaters kd me. 2 races lost points because of their teleporting and no wreck cheats. Only one race played ordinary without cheaters involved! MP is not playable!!! And this is like 4 last MP seasons!!!!
no avatar

spartanbp

Google Play (Android)

Sat Mar 09, 2019 1:59 am
I have a solution.

Why don't GL put the players, which are prooven cheaters in a league reserved just for cheaters. The AI of the game which supervises MP match just have to put the cheaters in race, without serious and fair players. And they can race one vs. another - no ban or other punishment will be needed for them.

It's makable.

Micheles75

Apple (iOS)

Sat Mar 09, 2019 8:43 am
[quote="spartanbp"]I have a solution.

Why don't GL put the players, which are prooven cheaters in a league reserved just for cheaters. The AI of the game which supervises MP match just have to put the cheaters in race, without serious and fair players. And they can race one vs. another - no ban or other punishment will be needed for them.

It's makable.[/quote]
I think the reason is that the AI ​​that it controls is not C-3po 😂