Multiplayer Suggestion

Moderators: Cycona2704, Dev Team

no avatar

mgam.krefeld@online.de

Windows PC

Re: Multiplayer Suggestion

Thu Dec 10, 2020 8:51 am
Dear GameLoft,

first of all I would like to apologize for my poor English; I am writing this letter with a translator. My English is simply not good enough for such a complex subject.

I have been playing Asphalt 8 for many years and I have been playing Asphalt 9 since the first day of publication. Yes...I still play Asphalt 8 every day...why?

I've always liked Asphalt 9 too; the graphics and other things are simply better; more modern than in Asphalt 8.
The multiplayer in both A8 and A9 was always a lot of fun...until the day you - for whatever reason - introduced the current mode in A9. Now I'll compare the multiplayer of A8 and A9:

In A8 a multiplayer race is not possible at all if there are not at least 4 players in a lobby; in A9 there are lobbies with 2 players....why???

In A8 you can choose between 3 tracks and leave the lobby WITHOUT LOSS OF POINTS if you don't like the track (at least for a certain time - after that it's your own fault)

The allocation of the points is - at least for me - much more comprehensible in A8 than in A 9 - for example: one becomes third in A8 in a lobby of five and gets 2 plus points...in A9 up to 10 to 20 minus points...why????

Then my biggest annoyance: THE CHEATER!!!!! Yes, I know, they are in A8 too and I can imagine that it is very, very difficult as a company that publishes and hosts such games to fight against them REALLY. But there is a big difference if you get up to 40 points deducted in a multiplayer race because you are last due to a driving mistake or the wrong choice of car or because you have NO CHANCE at all against the other players who are cheating (no collision detection, some players can fly over ramps as if they were sitting in a F16, players with cars that are more than 1.500 points lower in their car rank than you are will leave you standing from the start as if you are driving backwards).
None of this would even bother me - after all, there are many people who cannot win by skill but only by deceit.

But: then the points should be awarded in such a way that you might lose one or two points....in the next race you will have the chance to catch up again.

To come to the end: On the whole I think that both A8 and A9 are good games and yes, I have already invested real money in both games and would be willing to continue to do so....but only if something changes; at least in the points I have mentioned!!!!

A "healthy" mix in the multiplayer of A8 and A9 would probably - my opinion - be positively received by the community!!!!

With kind regards

Andreas/Hoppeditz #0dc1f/Club GriMu #7438
no avatar

spartanbp

Google Play (Android)

Sat Dec 19, 2020 6:48 pm
I suggest you return MP awards back as they were. This means for MP1 and MP2. I'm really disappointed and can't believe, what GL has made to us, not to mention - between the hollidays.

I'm thinking why and how did I deserve such attitude from GL towards me. Also other players in the club are asking themselves the same question.

2 of my club'smembers are seriously thinking of leaving the game. I admit, I'm also thinking of leaving. It was a shock for me to see the max. score in MP1 is rep. points 70.000 points and in MP2 3.000 rep. points.

Please change as it was or the players will start to leave a lot.

This is madness, what have you done, GL?

Sajobb

Windows PC

Sun Jan 03, 2021 11:20 am
Yes please return the original milestones to 30k and add mybee more after that but now its no point playing mp rewards are too far to get and 6000 points per day isnt fun to do.
no avatar

AlfaZero343

Windows PC

Mon Jan 18, 2021 1:35 am
Please bring back the league rewards. It's not much use or fun upgrading to higher leagues anymore since the milestone rewards get exponentially harder like 5k points doesn't get you very far anymore.
no avatar

hapkin7

Windows PC

Mon Feb 01, 2021 3:27 pm
Are there no normal people at Gameloft?
Does no one know programming?
Why do **** work at Gameloft?
How long will you allow cheating?
Scammers are reported repeatedly and Gameloft does nothing!
Gameloft is a thief, we pay money, and Gameloft allows cheats!
Chew up these **** and hire someone who knows programming.
If you continue to allow fraud, you are robbing us knowingly!
Prove your honesty, not a bunch of **** kids who only know how to steal from players!
Until you eliminate the cheaters, you won't get any money!
Get to work and stop robbing us!
no avatar

WelpImDeadRIP

Windows PC

Sun Feb 07, 2021 12:36 pm
This is not a multiplayer post but rather a special events post, a Grand Prix suggestion.
[i](You shuold add a new topic: Special Events)
(This is actually a comment in a Asphalt 9 video)[/i]
I have an idea for Grand Prix and I believe its will be a very good idea to make them completely skill based, no P2W:
[b]1.My idea:[/b]
With n stars car, the Grand Prix will have n+1 rounds. Let's have an example: The Lamborghini Huracan Super Treofeo Evo. It has 5 stars so there will be 5+1=6 final rounds in the Grand Prix. In Round 1 everyone race with a regulated 1 star car, round 2 everyone race with a 2 stars car... and so on. Each round, the number 1 position will get the most blueprints, the number 2 gets less bp than number 1 but more than number 3 and so on. Round 1 will reward the least bp, round 5 will reward the most. At round 6, everyone use their own car. No packs allowed to buy during the event. Ban everyone who has time better than 1 minute. Everything else will be the same.
[b]2.Why I think it is a very good idea:[/b]
-Everyone race with a regulated car, so how many tokens they have wont matter. Now people with not much token can win the car.
-If someone messed up in a final round or forgot to play them, they will still have a chance to win the car but it will happen if it's final round 1 or 2...But at least they still have a chance :)
-About hackers, thay would be banned if they had like crazy accelaration or unlimited nitro because it will be detected by other people by looking into their ghost because everyone use the same car at a regulated rank. If there is a diffrence, it wll be noticeable. It will also ban hackers who hack the time.
[b]3.Downsides:[/b]
Of course this idea has a downsides: Sandbagging. If a really skilled people just race with a bunch of noobs at Tier 4 or 5 because thay purposely do a bad time in a qualification time, they would win for sure. There will be no way to race them because everyone has the same car at a regulated rank.Thay will do so well that sometimes they would be reported because other poeople thought they are hackers just because they are so good.
[b]4.Progression of my idea:[/b]
 The Elite Grand Prix for the Koenigsegg Jesko is almost what I want. Many things are like my idea: regulated ranks,...So, It is still a long way untill my idea is true, but i have faith on it :)
[b]5.Conclusion:[/b]
It is a good idea. There will be some mistakes and downsides, but it is a good idea. But it is not a optimistic one. Pls comment below if you want to contribute any idea, pls comment down below. I will read it. Thanks for reading to this :)
no avatar

spartanbp

Google Play (Android)

Wed Feb 24, 2021 11:27 pm
My suggestion for MP is; make a special mode of MP with the old cars, which were available at the start and are also achievable by newcomers.

Nobody plays with the old cars in MP, cause they're just not competitive.

That would be a mode of MP just like slipstream, for example.

TexxRacer

Google Play (Android)

Thu Mar 11, 2021 11:49 am
Hello Fabien,
Some things about Elite Grand Prix:
1. Would be nice to get more information on the rounds final leader board(s) like:
* Name of race track/ location
2. Option to switch off "ghost driver", from the players to beat, because it sometimes is irritating in finding the own optimal line on the track, or takes sight in some situations
3. Save final best times for future contests on same tracks, for reference????

Thanks for all your efforts, it's very much appreciated!
Greetings,
TexxRacer
no avatar

Gkakin

Google Play (Android)

Fri Mar 12, 2021 12:46 am
True

Scalawag

Google Play (Android)

Mon Mar 15, 2021 10:50 am
I don't know if anybody notices this but when during multiplayer tournaments you are racing, the opponents at first are unaffected by the damage we do even if we smash them or not. So once the race gets progressed a bit and we try to smash them, nothing happens to them, and when we are almost close to winning, someone comes from behind and just lands on us and Bam! you are last. This is totally unfair.

I mean why don't you guys stop this damage control and let everyone play in fairy way?

This is something you got to work on.