Multiplayer Suggestion

Moderators: Cycona2704, Dev Team

TeoFromGameloft

Community Manager

Apple (iOS)

Multiplayer Suggestion

Tue Sep 08, 2020 12:16 pm
Thanks for your latest suggestions everyone!
no avatar

Gdsnrj

Google Play (Android)

Re: Multiplayer Suggestion

Thu Sep 10, 2020 6:24 am
Hello Gameloft !
Firstly, Why not let the players choose whether they want to race in short, long, or very long type of track. The trophies increment also depends upon the length (short, medium, long, very long). Also there can be multiple laps of the long tracks(60") irrespective of the league.
Secondly, If possible, allow the players to race with their in friends connected via Facebook and also from the same Android or ios platforms.
Thirdly, Could to bring back the ghost season once in a while. This way the really skilled players can get at the top of the leaderboard
no avatar

Bearded_One

Windows PC

Fri Sep 18, 2020 7:04 am
How about we make the MP point system like you would see in a real race.
[quote]Top 4 racers get rewarded according to position. Everyone else gets a thanks for coming out.[/quote]
At least that way, you wouldn't lose any points you faught for in the season.
Only move forward, never backward.
no avatar

Bearded_One

Windows PC

Sun Sep 20, 2020 9:27 am
Can we make it so you can see when someone is right behind you. The mini map's drawback is that it doesn't show the other player. It only shows your position so you have no idea if someone is riding your bumper.
no avatar

Kelloggs

Apple (iOS)

Fri Sep 25, 2020 1:28 pm
The milestone rewards in MP and the club rewards really needs to be improved. People who have done 200k i a season earlier in my club barely race in MP anymore, because it is not worth it.

Getting NSX and Targa bps is not worth the time. Even after 14 days of MP, if you get to platinum league you are rewarded with bps for the NSX :-(

Ghost Rider On The Run

Windows PC

Fri Sep 25, 2020 2:08 pm
[i]Banging should be removed as was done in the last MP season.Racers are more interested in banging than in winning.As it is banging is allowed in "Trial Series" ,so World Series should have banging disabled so that its pure racing and winning . Thanks ![/i]
no avatar

Pippo6788

Windows PC

Sat Sep 26, 2020 8:09 am
Remove targa4s bps form gold pack

Remove acura nsx bps from platinum pack

and maybe increase prizes for top ( for example turn back to the american season with top 5000, top 3000, top 2000 ecc)

Thanks
no avatar

Dodgy Dingo

Windows PC

Thu Oct 01, 2020 10:32 am
[quote="Fabien FromGameloft"]Anything you would like to suggest about multiplayer? Please go ahead in this thread!
For the last 2 years, yes 2 years, I have had ongoing discussions with Gameloft in regards to Multiplayer.
There are 8 seasons, where I had a rating of 2000 or more and received no rewards!
I have sent in screenshots, times, dates and task numbers and other than "sorry, we are looking into it" is the only reply I get! I have seen on the forum that it can take upto 7 days to get a reply, I woul dbe happy with 7 months!
Are you able to sort? Runny Grunt 8665
 [/quote]
no avatar

Erikm

Apple (iOS)

Thu Oct 01, 2020 10:32 pm
I want to second Bearded_one's comment about only having the rank go up.  It was close to this for a while and it was a lot more fun.  I could race with less good cars and not care about coming in last.  At least make the prizes better if your going to keep this misserable cutthroat ranking sysmtem.

AWScorp

Windows PC

USA

Sat Oct 03, 2020 7:42 pm
I agree with the scoring..

This model is only serving to encourage cheaters and discourage people just starting from trying. I can get by a few rounds in the top 4 only to have a bad round or two and loose everything plus more. This only serves to discourage people from trying because there are too many cheaters and people that can actually drive well at this point.

Why is MP even punitive in the first place? Do the developers actually think that motivates people to purchase anything in this game? Shouldn't the developers goal for this mode be to get people to watch the ad's instead. So even if I come in last place a couple of times and can make a few points each time, I'd be happy to watch an ad for them.

It gets discouraging losing 4 rounds worth of mid finish points in one bad round and then getting disgusted and quitting the game instead.

We can do better..