Multiplayer Suggestion

Moderators: Cycona2704, Dev Team

no avatar

spartanbp

Google Play (Android)

Re: Multiplayer Suggestion

Mon Oct 05, 2020 6:50 pm
The prizes in MP season are good to a certain point. After this certain point, I don't play any more - because it takes too much of time and the prizes are really not worth it. I mean....14.000 points for 100.000 coins?

I play almost 14 Days in multi-player for that. And I play a lot. I have also life beside this game, if you know what I mean.

The same is in the club season, the scale for good prizes is too high. We used to get better prizes and scale was at first at 1,0 mio. coins....now it's 6,0 mio. coins. Jesus.
no avatar

Arturo Aguilera

Google Play (Android)

Mp rank rewards

Fri Oct 09, 2020 2:41 pm
I'm sure this has been posted about.  But I'll post again.  I'm sick of the reward packs.  Since the packs changed to include three cars I've never gotten cards I can actually use.  I've gotten nsx parts every time I've had platinum and when I've gotten legend,. I get a gold class Mercedes, which while I'm not finished getting parts, I want the zr1 and zeruno.   After all the work it takes even with a fairly solid win ratio, it feels like players are being trolled.  Please keep the rewards to the rank you achieved or one below.
no avatar

lebikemp2

Amazon TV

Wed Oct 14, 2020 6:22 am
A suggestion I have is that you won’t be able to play against higher league racers in order to make the final push to the next league easier as u can’t race against higher rating cars which you can’t even play.
no avatar

Los Bartos

Google Play (Android)

Multiplayer Suggestion

Sat Oct 24, 2020 7:47 am
20 years Gameloft.  Congratulations.  But now stop cheating on your honest players.  I am playing for such a long time and now I am stucked at 90%.
Series can only be finished with exotic cars that have to be bought.  You don't have a chance to get them in free mode without paying and you are telling me that at 90%?
Also Multiplayer...what should I say.  Making it impossible to improve.  Full upgraded Acura is being overtaken by Lotus ? Come on.  You must be kidding. And if you lead the race be assured that someone destroyes you but you can't destroy anyone even with a 360 or pink Nitro???
Gameloft doesn't want you win unless you don't pay for it. 
What is the sense for Lykan Series to get 2 blueprints for the car but you can't race unless the car is fully upgraded? I don't need the blueprint if I have all stars. Please take a look at that. There are so many things but unfortunately no one at Gameloft seems to be interested to change obviously wrong settings. 
That's frustrating.  I will probably stop playing this game and recommend others to do so too.
no avatar

Pippo6788

Windows PC

Sat Oct 24, 2020 1:05 pm
Again

please remove targa 4s in gold pack

please remove Acura nsx in platinum pack

and maybe, remove mercedes in legend pack.
no avatar

Chig Whellington

Windows PC

Tue Oct 27, 2020 12:37 am
Yews
no avatar

spartanbp

Google Play (Android)

Wed Oct 28, 2020 8:14 pm
Since I came back from retirement, haven't played such a MP like this....it's a mess.

I suggest GL to have more classes in MP. C cars could be divided to lower C and upper C class. B class can be divided in lower B and upper B class. The same is with A and S class cars.

Now I'm using just the best cars from each class to come sonewhere. Even if I said, current MP is terrible, jo-jo efect all arround and constant kickdowns. Bad. No fun.
no avatar

Pippo6788

Windows PC

Fri Nov 06, 2020 2:33 pm
Every Mp season I ll repeat

please remove targa 4s in gold pack

please remove Acura nsx in platinum pack

and maybe, remove mercedes in legend pack.
no avatar

Spidy3210

Google Play (Android)

Bangladesh

I believe in trying but if the trying is frightening our mind then we can't enjoy it by playing.almost impossible for a normal player to go for platinum with that extreme minus points that is destroying the ability to try without fear! I know some pro players say touchdrive is nothing so why don't you separate us for clean game? You guys making the game so so difficult that I have now doubts playing multiplayer with cheaters! People are getting things happening and it's bothering us so .... I quit.
no avatar

spartanbp

Google Play (Android)

[quote="Spidy3210"]I believe in trying but if the trying is frightening our mind then we can't enjoy it by playing.almost impossible for a normal player to go for platinum with that extreme minus points that is destroying the ability to try without fear! I know some pro players say touchdrive is nothing so why don't you separate us for clean game? You guys making the game so so difficult that I have now doubts playing multiplayer with cheaters! People are getting things happening and it's bothering us so .... I quit.[/quote]
Well...if the TD is so bad, then why manual players need cheats  :D