Multiplayer Suggestion

Moderators: Cycona2704, Dev Team

no avatar

Driver0034809

Windows PC

Re: Multiplayer Suggestion

Sun Aug 09, 2020 11:55 am
[quote="Fabien FromGameloft"]Anything you would like to suggest about multiplayer? Please go ahead in this thread!
In Asphalt 8 tuning cars had significant impact on winning multiplayer runs. Now in bronze-league one can use only D-class cars and the setting is such, that one cannot improve using low-ranked-cars tuned in the right way.
This is a pity! Because one thing is very clear: If one gets Mazda Furai, highest D-car, and buys a thousend of carts, which are only available through the packages (only real money), then the Uplevel to silver-league is close at hand even if you do not know how to drive!
While the calculation of ones level in Asphalt 8 was really an art  (using Asphalt wiki and a difficult percentage calculation) , now it is of no worth. The only way to drive an honest and fair run are the Testserien/test series, in which every player has the same car.
You should honestly appreciate even those players who do not want to spend hundreds of euros, because Asphalt 8 as Asphalt 9 live on the many users, that don't spend that much.
Example: Today I used Nissan Leaf at 423 level and had a decent race closing up to others, that had minimum tripple as much grade than me, but I still got downgraded after the run! 
It is more than obvious that Gameloft does not seek a fair play but tries to raise a maximum profit. This has spoiled the game for all those, who spend little money. 
And beeing fair: I have spend money already, because I do appriciate the service and possiblity ot play race-games, but I still expect a decent level of moneymaking.
Best regards
Driver0034809[/quote]
no avatar

PatrickR2020

Windows PC

Sun Aug 09, 2020 3:04 pm
I [b]shouldn't [/b]have to use an XBOX account to play multiplayer and join clubs on a windows PC.
If I'm on my computer I shouldn't have to login with an XBOX account to use these features.
no avatar

ImFox96

Google Play (Android)

Sat Aug 22, 2020 11:01 am
what will you do with cheaters? evidence https://youtu.be/75KtJ4RrIY4
no avatar

xxDANOxx

Google Play (Android)

Wed Aug 26, 2020 10:10 pm
Why is it so hard to report a cheater / hacker? Why is it so hard for Gameloft to make an algorithm to detect and kick a cheater from the game?
no avatar

fxxhunter

Windows PC

Sat Aug 29, 2020 5:25 am
I don't know how you figure skill level, but your are seeing something I'm not when you match a higher league racer with a lower league.What you do one season should have nothing to do with the next season. A driver in the Silver league has made more points in the season, than a driver in the bronze league. So how does that make Silver league driver a lower skill level, If he is in a higher league and driving a faster car?
no avatar

Brendan Fernandes

Google Play (Android)

Sat Aug 29, 2020 8:10 am
Multiplayer knockouts are very sad as most times internet problems create it and we loose position coz another person's internet is not working properly

eatmydust365

Windows PC

Mon Aug 31, 2020 2:19 am
Fabian,
Loving the new update!!! Slowly weeding out the bad guys and this season looks GREAT!!!

Thanks!!!
no avatar

Raballo

Windows PC

Wed Sep 02, 2020 9:00 am
Oh man, I so miss those recently gone (longer) multiplayer events where it GAVE ME AN INDICATION of how far I had to go to reach the next league. Now I'm losing all motivation to play.
no avatar

spartanbp

Google Play (Android)

Sun Sep 06, 2020 11:59 am
I suggest exchange of coins/blue tokens for red tokens. It'really hard, almost impossible to get the epic card for a car in the store. And then up-grade.

It just takes too much time to get an epic card together with blueprints, accoding to my calculation about 3 Weeks. If you consider how many cars there are, it's misdion impossible.

Is there a way to get this topic more user fruendly? I think it's s big issue.

eatmydust365

Windows PC

Tue Sep 08, 2020 12:20 am
Too many cops in special events. Seems like there should be either lots of cops with no time limit or smaller amount with a time limit... Im getting no where. Back to A8 for awhile...