Multiplayer Suggestion

Moderators: Cycona2704, Dev Team

no avatar

warrior406

Apple (iOS)

Re: Multiplayer Suggestion

Mon Jul 06, 2020 3:35 pm
Congrats Gameloft!!!! You took what was already the most screwed up mode in the game, multiplayer, and made it even worse. The knockdowns are just stoppid now. I have cars running up to me and knocking me out where I go from 2nd to 7th when in previous versions they would just bump me. The knockdowns are way too sensitive now when I am getting knocked out of 90% of the races I am in. In previous seasons I would get knocked out about 10% of races. The ranking and points system is totally screwed as well, I will win or finish top 3 in a race and then I can't finish above 6th for like 5-8 straight races so my 'position' goes from like 1200 to 9000 in the matter of 10 races. It took me much longer to hit gold status than it should have with the number of races I completed because of the point system. I have finished platinum or legendary for each of at least the last 10 season but I dont think I will break out of gold this season because of the new point system and being knocked out of races constantly. I have spent more than $300 on this game in various forms but I am done supporting these **** that can't get multiplayer right. This is what it takes:
1.put PC racers in a queue by themselves and mobile users in a queue by themselves. COD mobile can figure out how to keep controller players from playing in teams with non-controller players, you should be able to figure this out
2.kill touch drive in multiplayer
3.kill 360 spinning in multiplayer. this does nothing to contribute to the game other than knock out legit players

doing this will solve 90% of the problems with multiplayer by getting rid of the cross platform that is advantageous for pc players because they can easily **** mobile players.
I like the easy report options for cheaters though, BUT are you actually doing anything about it?
I will not spend another dime on this game for legend passes or packs until this **** is fixed because it has taken all of the fun from the game.
no avatar

esinti_06

Windows PC

Tue Jul 07, 2020 12:45 am
sevgili game loft ekibi oyunu boka çevirdiğiniz için size ne kadar teşekkür etsem azdır bir oyun ancak bu kadar rezil edilebilir size kim dedi de multiplayer oyununu bu şekilde yaptınız gerizekalılar sizi gerçekten çok idiotsunuz üsr düzey oyuncuların fikrimiydi bu yoksa sizden mi kaynaklandı iyi oynayan oyunculara mı yalakalık yapıyorsunuz yoksa kalitesiz adamlar.....
no avatar

Muxajiu4

Google Play (Android)

Tue Jul 07, 2020 1:11 pm
Good day gameloft! I am the leader of the Holy RUSS II club and I want to express massive dissatisfaction with the update. It became impossible to play in network races. Before, I always took 1 to 3 places in the race. Now it became impossible for me because of knockdowns .Fix knockdowns it has become impossible to play. I bring the situation I’m driving along the highway and the car just hits me and my car crashes in almost every race.
Correct the reward system for the racing multiplayer. I used to get 18 drawings in the legendary X3 pack. Now you can get only 2 drawings. Do you think this is normal? Return the old awards.
If you introduced updates while listening to people, then everything would be fine. Correct your mistakes and listen to people. It is only up to you the future of your game and the players who play it. This was my last purchase of a seasonal pass.

TeoFromGameloft

Community Manager

Apple (iOS)

Multiplayer Suggestion

Tue Jul 07, 2020 3:53 pm
Thanks for your feedback and suggestions!

And to clear something up, warrior406, the game doesn't support cross-play. You're only playing against players on your own platform.
no avatar

Logia

Google Play (Android)

Fri Jul 10, 2020 11:32 pm
Remove the emoji UI from multiplayer. There is an option not to turn it on but I have no say in whether it stays on screen or not. There is no good reason why it should stay on-screen while deactivated.
no avatar

Logia

Google Play (Android)

Sun Jul 19, 2020 3:14 am
I'm sure this has been said but I will say it again. It's hard to work your way up the rankings in multiplayer but one bad race drops you way too far down. One bad race here means I keep getting KO'd by drivers who seem to be immune to the same treatment. >.<
no avatar

Oloap010

Apple (iOS)

[u][b]Why remove knockdown?[/b][/u]
The multiplayer now has been favoring those that focuses on knocking down others. [color=#FF0000]It creates a really toxic and stressful environment.[/color] The slipstream also didn't help being the main multiplayer season because toxic players now have more room to knockdown with prolonged shockwave.

[u][b]Why recalibrate the points system on rankings?[/b][/u]
I observed that winning 1st place out of 8 racers got me around 30-40 points, but placing 6th or 7th out of 8 can make me lose up to 50 points? I don't get how your points system work and I think it's more punishing than rewarding. Why not bring back the old scoring system? Did it fail? I actually looked forward to it especially with the new series score rewards was announced. Now I can't seem to look forward to playing Asphalt 9. Itms really frustrating, saddening, and depressing 

The knockdowns coupled with the unbalanced points system is a very bad combination, which can make newbies or relatively newer players like me quit (less than 4 months of playing), and I think that can be bad on a business standpoint since new players may not want to make in-app purchases (including me - no changes in MP means I'm not buying the legend pass anymore or even quit the game altogether).

I don't know if I'm speaking for the majority of your player base but I'm new to the game, I spent real money when I still enjoyed, and I can't enjoy the game right now and don't see myself buying in-app purchases anytime soon. I hope changes will be made in the next MP season.
no avatar

warrior406

Apple (iOS)

Mon Jul 20, 2020 2:49 pm
[quote="TeoFromGameloft"]Thanks for your feedback and suggestions!

And to clear something up, warrior406, the game doesn't support cross-play. You're only playing against players on your own platform.[/quote]
I call BS here.  There must be people using emulators or something because no way some of these hacks win the races they do.

eatmydust365

Windows PC

Tue Jul 21, 2020 10:26 pm
Ive been playing asphalt 8 and 9 for over a year and a half now, and Ill keep playing regardless of the changes. But I do have to say that knock downs in multi player is the most contributing factor for me in losing when I do and Im not a huge fan of the point deductions either. I can see how deductions is a part of the game, but maybe not so generous with them!!! I keep getting knocked back to say silver league from gold league etc. You have one bad race it sets you back 10 races and can sometimes be very frustrating... Especially when your a driver thats usually in the top 4500 struggling to get in the top 100. These two factors make it very difficult to achieve. Before I could make it to PLAT. & LEG. league, now I never get past gold. And usually get kicked back to Silver. Needless to say I usually stay off of multiplayer now unless its the competitions which I usually qualify and place in the top 6 in. Other than that its still a great game!!! Thanks!!!

Sajobb

Windows PC

Wed Jul 22, 2020 10:39 pm
Current multiplayer is bad pls vote all !!! we want rush back that all the players can enjoy the game not only players that have best cars and pro players.
Many of my friends are leaving the game just becouse they cant enjoy the game.
It is destruction derby not racing game anymore.
This current mp should be mp2 that pro players can play and pls no more slipstream its ruining the game.
If you add this kind of mp please at least remove knock downs or make it ghost all the way.
Many players just play the game for relax and fun but this is no fun and so mutch stress.
Hope you can understand that and make some changes.