Multiplayer Suggestion

Moderators: Cycona2704, Dev Team

no avatar

sreyas

Windows PC

Re: Multiplayer Suggestion

Wed Apr 22, 2020 4:07 pm
They must change the rewards for multiplayer, because the Targa is now an easy collectible

Would you like ideas?
no avatar

sreyas

Windows PC

Thu Apr 30, 2020 4:35 pm
This forum is never used!

And please make sure to stop 1000 above and below car ratings

In silver, I am at 1450 and I got matched with 2150 ( multiplayer rating is hard) 

How is it even matched?

Please give me (and everyone else) a clear demonstration!
no avatar

Salvador_2424

Google Play (Android)

Fri May 08, 2020 11:38 pm
The BP rewards for reaching legend league should be increased. It doesn't scale properly compared to platinum league rewards- you only gain 1 BP per pack (from 5 BPs to 6 BPs) and yet you have to basically have to double your rating from the beginning of platinum (from 4200 to 8200 to reach legend from platinum.).
no avatar

Faze 3

Google Play (Android)

Mon May 11, 2020 5:03 am
WOuldn't you be (or should be) playing against ither drivers in your ranking anyways? Other than having players close to the switch lines I don't think lower caliber players should be in the same races as higher tier players imo. Also a quick note to MP races , fix the points awarded, I get 4-9pts if I finish 4th with knockdowns, makes me not even want to play MP if it takes decades to get enough points to advance from BRONZE to SILVER!
no avatar

Tacot Express

Windows PC

Sat May 23, 2020 10:13 am
Désactiver les éjections
Respecter les classes de voitures ou que la différence de rang soit réduite car une voiture avec un de 1476 peut difficilement rivaliser avec un rang de 3730.
no avatar

warrior406

Apple (iOS)

Wed May 27, 2020 4:34 pm
[color=#555555]Look, I get there has to be a bit of bumping and rubbing in racing. I am okay with that. What I have a problem with is the spinning 360 knockdowns, and knockdowns in general. The best thing to happen to the game recently is the 'ghosting' effect at the beginning of multiplayer races. GL needs to carry this over to the rest of multiplayer races now. I am okay with bumping and slowing cars down but too often I and others are getting knocked out of races that we are leading by a car that gets a boost of speed, does a 360 or just is boosting and knocks you out sending you to the back of the race where you can 99.9% of the time never recover. Sure, there are cars that have quicker take offs but when I am running a car with a top speed of 225mph and I get knocked out by a car that has a max speed of 189mph and I cannot recover to catch that car, there is a problem. Knockouts are ruining the competitive nature of the game and racing in general. REAL racing games would not have a 360 spinning knockout because it is not realistic. If you smash someone from a ramp, that is a different story and I'm okay with this. But please,GL do away with the knockouts overall. I would even settle for just dumping the spinning 360 knockouts. The other scenario is getting knocked out by a racer with a bad connection that ruins this. By eliminating these types of knockouts it would improve the overall race experience for everyone.

Please take in consideration to eliminate Touchdrive in multiplayer.  When a touchdrive car decides to go left and you are in the way without touchdrive, it is like a bulldozer pushing you out of the way; you just cant fight it and most times get knocked out of the race.  Multiplayer SHOULD be about racing competitivly and not knockouts or using a keyboard to choose which direction you go.  Sorry PC gamers but too often you get the benefit of the doubt and knock out the mobile racers in the game.  In 99% of the level matches in multiplayer where all cars are the same and have the same stats, I can finish top 3 99.9% of the time because I know my skill level and how to race.  Add in other cars that are not up to speed(literally) and we get bumped out of races becasue they are using touchdrive on a pc or mobile or cheating period.  Not fun when you spend real money every month on packs to try and contribute to the developers of the game but yet it does not seem like they care about wha we have to say at the end of the day.  Ive now bought both Legend packs as well as a slew of other packs with real money only to keep getting shafted by cheaters.  GL please take note things like touch drive do not enhance multiplayer.  In a career or learning setting, sure but the goal should be by multiplayer you dont need touchdrive.  [/color]
no avatar

warrior406

Apple (iOS)

Thu May 28, 2020 4:24 pm
So apparently in order to win here you just need to not support GL and hashtag it with no pay to win, have a computer with a crappy internet connection and drive a 3795 Vette and you can outrun anyone else in the game. Meanwhile the rest of us get screwed over because we actually buy car packs and race on mobile devices.
Heres a novel idea GL, lobby all of the pc gamers together so they can **** against each other and let mobile racers actually play the game. Also, this would mean you have to do away with emulators and kill accounts that use them...... problem solved because there go all of the cheaters and hackers.
no avatar

Marian M.

Windows PC

Sun May 31, 2020 2:49 pm
Reposting. This is an important issue that can be solved:
[color=#555555]Please reintroduce the 2 lap races in Legends league. Right now is very unfair were B and A clas cars are better for MP in Legends. Why would have an S class anymore if this nitro boosted B and A clas knock you from the begining. The majority of the S-class cars need some time to get to the max speed and are a real target for the other cars. If you make it again 2 lap races we have time to come back in the races even if knocked down at the beginnig. This is how the races went before when there were 2 laps races. [/color]
[color=#555555]The real problem was when you put 2 laps races for all the classes and of course that people got mad. Just keep the 1 lap races for up to Platinum league and reinstate 2 laps for the Legends. Otherwise most of the S cars are wortheless.[/color]

Captain Nemo74

Veteran

Windows PC

Wed Jun 03, 2020 6:06 pm
Please add a 5 sec immunity for a KD'd racer.
Racing @ Cairo today I was 2nd, 100ft from the finish when I was Kd'd. I was re-spawned about 200 ft back where I was KD'd again and then re-spawned about 300 ft back where I was KD'd again. Needless to say I ended up last. This ongoing, repeated KDing on re-spawn. Since there is nothing the respawned racer can do, is a sitting duck and has already been penalized several places, I think this feature is unfair and overly ****.
no avatar

warrior406

Apple (iOS)

Wed Jun 03, 2020 7:32 pm
I think GL should implement the ghosting effect at the end of the race like they do at the beginning. Cant be that hard and it would keep those goons out there that run up and knock you out of races that you were winning or top 3. That would be a nice addition to the game and keep it at least a bit more honest.