Multiplayer Suggestion

Moderators: Cycona2704, Dev Team

legend-driver

Google Play (Android)

Re: Multiplayer Suggestion

Tue Mar 10, 2020 12:48 am
When we suddenly disconnect in a multiplayer race,
Instead of making us in the 8th position,
Save our points, then when we re-open the game and we should get a window that says (you suddenly disconnected from a race) and give us 3 options:

1-play another race
(with the used fuel of the previous uncompleted race so we don't lose the wasted fuel)

Or

2-watch an ad to to not lose the points.

Or

3- lose points immediately.

And be limited to 10(or 5) times in a day
no avatar

Folkner

Google Play (Android)

Wed Mar 11, 2020 11:15 pm
We need complaint button after multiplayer race on the screen inside the game.

Rulue

Windows PC

Sat Mar 14, 2020 6:06 pm
Please bring back rating loss limit of -20 and disable league demotion in the future Limited Series.

Bacardi1973

Windows PC

Sat Mar 14, 2020 8:43 pm
please add language flag of the player to the race results (like the country flag in grand prix event)
no avatar

PapySeb

Apple (iOS)

Paris

Thu Mar 19, 2020 2:55 pm
Hello GL
i started A9 after a long time on A8 
Could you explain me how does it works this F...... MP slipstream !!!
it's worst thing I've never seen in a game .... a Dclass car against Lykan, Chiron ... and more .... 
Impossible for newbie like me .... why their isn't available cars for each level (silver, gold, ..) ???
I don't understand ... I wanted uninstal the game after 3 days of MP race .... 
that's a pity .... because this version 9 is so cool !
After it's my own opinion ... but I'm not alone to think that about that sh.. MP races !
PapySeb
no avatar

Hiwrx

Apple (iOS)

Thu Mar 26, 2020 9:50 am
Sup GL
For the first time in awhile I’m starting to get discouraged playing this game. There are so many cheaters in multiplayer that it’s embarrassing for the game. How can I compete when cheaters are crashing me every which way? You try racing against a ghost or a zombie car! I was pouring in some good real money into this thing, but I’m having second thoughts pouring in $50 for a Ferdinand pack (or anything else for that matter) when I realize - what’s the sense? I’m pretty sure my sentiments echo with other players

Oldtool

Windows PC

Sun Mar 29, 2020 5:56 am
Run two identical seasons in MP, one with KD and one without. It would settle the KD question once an for all.

TeoFromGameloft

Community Manager

Apple (iOS)

Multiplayer Suggestion

Tue Mar 31, 2020 2:00 pm
Oldtool wrote:
Run two identical seasons in MP, one with KD and one without. It would settle the KD question once an for all.

I'll send this to the devs for consideration 🙂

mindwarp_racing

Windows PC

Mon Apr 13, 2020 10:56 pm
Why don't you guys address all the **** hacking?! *F* *U* *C* *K*!!!!!!
no avatar

Marian M.

Windows PC

Fri Apr 17, 2020 6:08 pm
Please reintroduce the 2 lap races in Legends league. Right now is very unfair were B and A clas cars are better for MP in Legends. Why would have an S class anymore if this nitro boosted B and A clas knock you from the begining. The majority of the S-class cars need some time to get to the max speed and are a real target for the other cars. If you make it again 2 lap races we have time to come back in the races even if knocked down at the beginnig. This is how the races went before when there were 2 laps races. 
The real problem was when you put 2 laps races for all the classes and of course that people got mad. Just keep the 1 lap races for up to Platinum league and reinstate 2 laps for the Legends. Otherwise most of the S cars are wortheless.