Sun Feb 09, 2020 12:50 pm
Also some cars can easily knock down others and other cars can't

Blaize

Nintendo Switch

Australia

Re: Multiplayer Suggestion

Mon Feb 10, 2020 11:35 am
Make MP fairer please.
Please, can we not lose quite so many points for losing???
The very Rare times us noobies are actually in a race where the cars are not so outmatched and we Win, the very next race when we Lose again and the points are all but gone. Why??? Because we are in Lower leagues, like myself, "Gold League" often versed against "Platinum league" cars and long time members with high end cars, that we can't even get close too and the Points loss is so high.
Making it so getting into a higher league, almost impossible. So the bigger rewards are unattainable. 
Its not Fair. 
I have the cars to compete in the "Platinum League" level, I'd love to use them, but only once, in all this time, have I made it, into "Platinum League".  It was awesome. Winning races in "Platinum League" was such a buzz.

For me personally, losing isn't the issue. The more races I do, the more practice I get, the better my driving. I love this game. 
But continually losing in "Gold League" to "Platinum league" players, or long time players, with high end cars, WITH the huge points loss is just an extra kick in the teeth. 
Why not just take 1 or 2 point for Losing??? 

Yes, I'm a Noobie, as I've have only played for 4 months. 
My progress 54% Completed. I am very active. I adore this game. And put cash into it. 
Please fix MP point system. 
Its not the kind of frustrating that makes us want to spend more, it just makes us Noobies want to uninstall.
no avatar

May59

Google Play (Android)

Tue Feb 11, 2020 1:23 pm
Hello,
I would like to have more time to see other people befor the run.
And less time on the two slow view of cars et the start.

Thanks
no avatar

HMGE69

Apple (iOS)

Fri Feb 14, 2020 7:11 pm
Stop posting every 5 min lies like “thanks for your suggestions, We’ll take they into account. You haven’t done it not even once, and you and us know it’s never happening. Be true for once and say “ we don’t vive a dammm”. Wouldn’t be nice but at least I’d be able to respect you for having the guts to be honest to us. YOU KNOW THE GAME AS IT HAS BEEN SO FAR **** 90% OF THE USERS OFF.  And you do nothing but turning it worse with every update. You have tons  of info from the users, you know just what to do. DO IT. 

Anyone tried the brand new macOS version of A9? 

Guess what: not onlly doesn’t work, but after 30 seconds the mac heats up like hell, need to turn it off to protect it. The rating: 3.0 over 5.

Just an example of “the Gameloft way “. 

Dudes, wake up. Buy new servers instead of displayin this weak signal notices, start paying attention to the massive  complaints, take the zero tolerance policy to cheaters seriously change the advertising company for another one that doesn’t corrupt the App making it shut down unespectedly every 3 races and slowing it down. MAKE THE GAME PLAYABLE AND FUN. So far it is not. And don’t worry if you don’t post anymore thanks for your suggestions. We don’t need nor want. What we want you to do is do your job, silently and efficiently. That’s all. Simple as it can be. As we say in my homeland, menos samba y más trabajar (less samba and more working). Will you be able? C’mon and surprise us. You’ll find it rewarding, I pro mise, the satisfaction of a well done Job pays, trust me.
no avatar

World Citizen

Apple (iOS)

Mon Mar 02, 2020 3:59 pm
Hi,

Weekly event:
I don't know exactly how it works but I seem to be in a different weekly event than some of my clanmates. I think this is due to my garage level. I am quite low at level 9, and my friends are much higher at 14ish.

Probably I get send to a weekly event with other lower players and this is completly fine.

But I kind of want to be in the higher player leage :)... If you would give me the option to start the lower or higher leage... I would love that. 

2 reasons:
- I want to play agains my clanmates (or, I want to lose from my clanmates :) )
- Now it feels kind of less vallue. Winning doesn't really mean winning :)

Thansk.

Captain Nemo74

Veteran

Windows PC

Tue Mar 03, 2020 2:31 pm
[quote="World Citizen"]Hi,

Weekly event:
I don't know exactly how it works but I seem to be in a different weekly event than some of my clanmates. I think this is due to my garage level. I am quite low at level 9, and my friends are much higher at 14ish.

Probably I get send to a weekly event with other lower players and this is completly fine.

But I kind of want to be in the higher player leage :)... If you would give me the option to start the lower or higher leage... I would love that. 

2 reasons:
- I want to play agains my clanmates (or, I want to lose from my clanmates :) )
- Now it feels kind of less vallue. Winning doesn't really mean winning :)

Thansk.
 [/quote]
Not sure what you mean by Weekly Event? As far as I am aware there are 2 types of races where you might get to race a Team mate.
a) MP (Multiplayer). Here it is rare, but not impossible (I have seen a Team mate in a race, maybe 10 tmes in the 15 months I have raced here.) The limiting factors are that Team mates must be active when you are, they need to be in the same League as you (Bronze/Silver/Gold etc.) and even then Gameloft selects your opponents from thousands of racers around the world; So even if you had say 6 other Team mates with you in Gold it is rare that you would draw one in a race.
b) Create a Club Race. Limiting factors are Team mates must be online when you are, agree on the type of car etc.
I am not sure how the Grand Prix Event worked. I always seemed to be racing against the racer above me (time to beat), but there is no way we could be on line @ the same time, so I just assumed that the game was simulating that racers performance with a bot.
All other Races are against bots.
no avatar

Nafani

Google Play (Android)

Tue Mar 03, 2020 5:55 pm
check out your last patch which was about stability of connection and launch. error 6 began to appear again long search for an opponent freezes at the start of a MP race and a poor connection during the race not only for me but for all opponents in every race. I play from several devices with 3 possible choices Internet connection so there is no need to answer to look problem on my side. Just fix it again and again....
no avatar

World Citizen

Apple (iOS)

Tue Mar 03, 2020 7:20 pm
@Captain Nemo I mean the last event in your daily events (not the special S). It's as far as I know ussualy Class D. The name is "Weekly Competition". In the leaderboard feature of the game, you can see the times of your clanmates. Our clan has a lot of fun with it. We try to beat eachother and chat about how we do it. So we are learning massivly.  But my Clanleader is alsways in a different pool of people. So we can still compare by sharing our times in Chat, but it's more fun to see eachothers time. Now I think about it.... maybe I should ask to at least merge the leaderboars of both pools so we can watch eachoter in the clan.
no avatar

X evil

Google Play (Android)

Otherwise it's not matter of racing abilities.....
no avatar

X evil

Google Play (Android)

[quote="X evil"]Otherwise it's not matter of racing abilities.....

You must loose many adults gamers with Money .
Saw it on PlayStore comments once, 40 years old guy saying was only a demolition derby for children.....
If you don't put that feature fast, I'm gonna quit for that reason sooner or later.
 [/quote]