Multiplayer Suggestion

Moderators: Cycona2704, Dev Team

TeoFromGameloft

Community Manager

Apple (iOS)

Multiplayer Suggestion

Wed Jan 15, 2020 3:17 pm
Rufone, many players get banned and you can report cheaters in the thread from the Discussions section so they can be investigated.

Nice idea, legend-driver!
no avatar

X evil

Google Play (Android)

Re: Multiplayer Suggestion

Sun Jan 19, 2020 6:16 am
Ghost MP is like Time trials, it's boring !
I love MP otherwise.
Best thing would be to forbid ground 360......

TeoFromGameloft

Community Manager

Apple (iOS)

Multiplayer Suggestion

Mon Jan 20, 2020 12:54 pm
X evil wrote:
Ghost MP is like Time trials, it's boring !
I love MP otherwise.
Best thing would be to forbid ground 360......

Thanks for your feedback 😁!
no avatar

X evil

Google Play (Android)

Thu Jan 30, 2020 12:07 am
Keep short MP seasons (4 days) with Top Free-try, Free-fluel  Maxed car !
Because it's one of the only things Noobs will appreciate about MP at first. 
Short, not to get bored. Immediately replace with another Short MP, 4 days, that's perfect !

Also, Experience drivers mainly or only appreciate that form of MP.
X evil
no avatar

X evil

Google Play (Android)

Thu Jan 30, 2020 1:38 am
[quote] Keep short MP seasons (4 days) with Top Free-try, Free-fluel  Maxed car !
Will be the only things Noobs will appreciate about MP at first: Driving different top cars
In Short seasons, not to get bored. Great improvement !

While older players might only love that form of skill based MP(non-rush).....

Secundo: please change reward of Main MP seasons, never was interested in Those....

Excellent work for non-rush skill based MP seasons (free try, free fluel, new each 4 days)
Just Great !!!
Xevil[/quote]
no avatar

X evil

Google Play (Android)

Tue Feb 04, 2020 9:07 am
4 players in non-rush MP,  4 Days,  one season right after the last... PERFECTO !

Why not a Manual tilt control season Only sometimes ?

MatteX15

Windows PC

Wed Feb 05, 2020 12:44 am
Creo que [u][b]todos[/b][/u] necesitamos algun tipo de [b]ghost mode[/b] los primeros [b]10s/15s[/b] en las carreras, porque es muy frustrante chocarse y que no te dejen pasar, [i]incluso matarte contra paredes o por impulsos de nitro[/i]. Por otro lado, la gente con [b]lag[/b] o [b]errores de conexion[/b] minimos se mueve descontroladamente, si estás cerca te chocan y te relentizan pero ellos no son afectados. Y estoy [b]frustrado[/b] de jugar multijugador por errores de ese estilo.

I think we [u][b]all[/b][/u] need some kind of [b]ghost mode[/b] the first [b]10s/15s[/b] in the races, because it is very frustrating to crash and not let you pass, [i]even knockdown you against walls or nitro impulses[/i]. On the other hand, people with [b]lag[/b] or minimal [b]connection errors[/b] move uncontrollably, if you are close they crash you and slow you down but they are not affected. And I'm [b]frustrated[/b] to play multiplayer for mistakes like that.

TeoFromGameloft

Community Manager

Apple (iOS)

Multiplayer Suggestion

Wed Feb 05, 2020 1:44 pm
Nice suggestions, Legends 😆
no avatar

X evil

Google Play (Android)

Sat Feb 08, 2020 2:02 am
[color=#555555]Game is beautiful, MP is fun BUT LISTEN TO PLAYERS not to scrap that:[/color]
[color=#555555]COME ON 15 DAYS MAX IN MP 1, that's what we want ![/color]
[color=#555555]35 days for ZERO, or 6 ZR1 BPs maybe!!!, that's not clever, you know players play for rewards, MAKE IT INTERESTING ![/color]
[color=#555555]YOU WANNA LOOSE PLAYERS ??? THEN KEEP THAT LOTTERY OF LOW REWARDS AFTER MORE THAN A MONTH OF MP.[/color]

[color=#555555]Did it cross your mind that were bored of having to get cars we don't want by Lottery, to get 1 or 2 stars of the Event car ???[/color]
[color=#555555]I never buy those cars,even  if I'm full of tokens, BECAUSE I DON'T WANT THOSE CARS !!! AND I DON'T NEED AN Evija 1 or 2 stars for a year looooooong ![/color]

[color=#555555]I just want good MP cars that I can Max ! But it looks it's never gonna happen, even if I have 30k tokens.[/color]
[color=#555555]8 MONTHS OF PLAYING, STILL THE CHEVY GS as my Main best for MP.....[/color]
no avatar

King Mansour

Apple (iOS)

Sun Feb 09, 2020 12:49 pm
Why making multiplayer higher rating and make it harder for the player to play