Multiplayer Suggestion

Moderators: Cycona2704, Dev Team

no avatar

Global1jv

Google Play (Android)

Re: Multiplayer Suggestion

Mon Nov 04, 2019 7:13 am
Start to take the multi-player cheating seriously and block them permanently. They do not earn your business ANY revenue in fact they cost you money to the Tune of ten's of Millions of dollars Every Financial quarter I would estimate. And that number is sure to grow as time goes on without effective action the only person's left racing will be all the hackers who don't contribute a single dime to "You're" business. I've had about enough of them stealing from you but mostly from me as I do pay for all of my vehicles and upgrades some would call me **** and they would be right. Thousands of dollars **** away just to continually get out accelerated and ghosted then knocked down to finally lose multiple positions and usually negative or a loss of Point's. All to a bunch of cybercriminals and thugs. 30 Day's if I don't notice a significant difference in the multi-player racing environment I'm done and you guy's will lose a good PAYING loyal customer Since the beginning. Signed: Fed-up

TeoFromGameloft

Community Manager

Apple (iOS)

Multiplayer Suggestion

Tue Nov 05, 2019 12:55 pm
Thanks for your suggestions, Legends 🙂
no avatar

gamefreak9294S

Nintendo Switch

Mon Nov 11, 2019 6:49 pm
remove the rating system, make knockdowns predictable & each league should have the same rated drivers (bronze drivers should only be in bronze league etc.)The way multiplayer is now my clubmates & I find it: NO FUN!!!!
We would like the changes that I suggested to be includeed in the next game update

TeoFromGameloft

Community Manager

Apple (iOS)

Multiplayer Suggestion

Tue Nov 12, 2019 3:28 pm
Thanks for your ideas and feedback, gamefreak9294S! I can see that you're playing on the Nintendo Switch, did you see that we have a sub-section on the forum dedicated specifically to this version of the game 😛?
no avatar

Maasq

Windows PC

Sun Nov 24, 2019 2:42 pm
Hi. Some suggestions. Playing with the system as it is is so frustrating it is driving me away.
[list=1]
[*]Take knockdowns out of MP races. Getting knocked down, particularly in Legend League, often means you finish last no matter what you do thereafter. It makes racing pointless if you haven't got the top car in the race.
[*]If a player disconnects between the match-up screen and the race, they should stay on the roster and get -1 points. It is frustrating for 2 reasons - firstly winning a race that seemed to have 8 players may now only have 5, and your 2 laps of effort are worth next to nothing. Secondly, if you are battling for the lower places and small points, suddenly having 3 cars less (invariably poor cars) means you end up in last with -1 points rather than 5th with 5. It is hugely unfair.
[*]Fix your pitiful servers. At the very least have no points deductions and fuel returned if your server is the fault of a race ending prematurely.

These issues make MP painful. Painful to the point of no longer watching adverts or buying packs.
[/list]
Maasq

TeoFromGameloft

Community Manager

Apple (iOS)

Multiplayer Suggestion

Mon Nov 25, 2019 2:46 pm
Thanks for your suggestions and feedback, Maasq, I'll send them to the game team 🙂
no avatar

Mikey Cotterill

Windows PC

Fri Nov 29, 2019 9:20 pm
I still dont get how they match multiplayer games, they say they match players on how they're doing I've come 7 or 8 in most my multiplayer games and I'm still being match against players with cars way outside my leauge, in-fact I'm coming up against cars that are 1 - 2 thousands x p's above any of mine