Multiplayer Suggestion

Moderators: Cycona2704, Dev Team

no avatar

HMGE69

Apple (iOS)

Re: Multiplayer Suggestion

Sat May 18, 2019 11:20 am
I have read GL’s answers to the user suggestions. They can be summed up to 🖕to de unsatisfied users. This forum is a joke, a waste of time, GL’s never gonna do anything, according to their answers the game is perfect and the complainers are just embittered idiots. Don’t expect any positive reactions from the developers, it’s never gonna happen.
đź‘Ž
no avatar

Hong YW

Google Play (Android)

Mon May 20, 2019 7:34 am
1 GAME,  7 PLAYER  3 USING CHEAT , WELL DOME GAMEGAMELOFT , if u are new for this game , don't pay any money on it , save your money and find a better game
no avatar

HMGE69

Apple (iOS)

Mon May 20, 2019 11:49 pm
Why would someone develop such a bad bad bad game that everyone says is a piece of sh*t? Is it a trauma from the childhood, the other kids used to humiliate them and now they have the chance to screw many people (cowardly hidden behind a computer), micropr*ck maybe, their wives cheat on them and they don’t have the balls to put them in their places an they discharge their frustration and complexes against people who can’t payback? Doing a bad job on purpose is despicable. Well, that’s exactly GL’s developers.

Nikkky

Apple (iOS)

Tue May 21, 2019 12:05 am
[quote="HMGE69"]HMGE69[/quote]
I don't think it s what you say, I just think that morons are more compared to users with a functioning brain so the big profits are right, GL only cares about this, surely they won't see $1 of my money though
no avatar

HMGE69

Apple (iOS)

Tue May 21, 2019 12:05 pm
Mine neither, for sure. But as I said above, they make money out of us whatsoever through the adds. I have read the official answers to the users’ suggestions and complaints, it’ a copy-paste of polite crap, a joke, a🖕to the users who think by themselves instead of swallowing gladly all the sh*t they give us as if we were brainless monkeys. It’s an insult to our intelligence, extremely offensive. They deserve each and every word, useless in the end, but 110% deserved
no avatar

Adel Latreche

Windows PC

Fri May 24, 2019 4:03 am
Gameloft PLEASE ! I play with an Android Phone and a PC but it's impossible to load my save by Google Play or Facebook, load by Facebook is possible so why don't you add this feature ?

PLEASE Gameloft update your game fast on Windows, i have paid a lot for this game and i'm not the only one who are waiting for this feature ! PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE !!!

RaiionHeart_

Windows PC

Sun May 26, 2019 7:50 pm
You win three times, and the matchmaking system puts you agains opponents with 10k points or so. I'd suggest to fix the matchmaking system, making it more balanced.

Salman7236

Google Play (Android)

Liaquatabad, Karachi, Pakistan.

Fri May 31, 2019 12:56 am
Players should be matched by their car rank and not their multiplayer rank.
no avatar

Ollie_BR

Google Play (Android)

Mon Jun 03, 2019 6:47 am
Please, fix physics erros.

Nikkky

Apple (iOS)

Mon Jun 10, 2019 1:08 am
Lately my iphone X has been warming up a lot while I'm playing with A9, especially during the MP, when this happens, the game starts to slow down making it impossible to control the car, it stops the image for moments. It doesn't happen with AX, with A8, even if I play for hours but with A9 he became unbearable. Why? Is it possible to solve the problem as summer is coming and the problem will be more frequently?
P.S.I wish I could open a new post, but I can't find the button.