Multiplayer Suggestion

Moderators: Cycona2704, Dev Team

Nikkky

Apple (iOS)

Re: Multiplayer Suggestion

Sun Apr 28, 2019 6:32 pm
In multiplayer I play only the time strictly necessary to reach legends league and master league in the 2 seasons, then I stop playing and I wait for the next season, basically, I play multiplayer games just one day for every season...uff!!! it's all so boring!

Nikkky

Apple (iOS)

Fri May 03, 2019 8:17 pm
I would like to know how much intelligence is needed to understand that you can't put a Ford against a Lamborghini? or a Lotus against a Pagani etc ... etc ...
Pairings are always ridiculous and bring fun to zero.
no avatar

Eagle Force

Windows PC

Sun May 05, 2019 4:47 am
[color=#dcddde]In MP, I think a dashboard should be added on the side with everyones current placement. For example, after you finish the race, a player can see the placement of the remaining players, in which they flip back and forth until they finish the race. I would LOVE to see where you can see the live action of everyones placement while racing. This is particularly helpful when you are in a race that includes clubmates/allies.[/color]

[color=#dcddde]Suggestion: While actively racing in MP, could you add a dashboard on the side of the screen with everyone's live current placement?[/color]
no avatar

mchelle_j@yahoo.com

Windows PC

Wed May 08, 2019 2:31 am
I have gotten in trouble already for getting to abusive and cussing out GL.. So, I will keep this as nice as possable.. You guy's really do need to pay more attenton to us non-cheating player's.. I may not be a big spender, but I do spend money on this game.. Every post keeps telling you about the cheating in multplayer, and you really haven't done enough to stop it... Why can't you just make mult-player simple ??  you have five leagues, and five classes of car's...  
gold / class d car's
silver / class c car's
gold / class b car's
platium / class a car's
ledgend / class s car's
This would make it more fair for everyone, and any cheater's would be noticed really fast...
no avatar

mchelle_j@yahoo.com

Windows PC

Wed May 08, 2019 2:45 am
[quote="Andrei FromGameloft"]Hey all, I noted your feedback and forward it to the game team.

Cheers,
Andrei
It doesn't matter who you report to.. No one will ever do anything about multi-player. There are thousand of player's begging them to do something, yet they still do nothing...
 [/quote]
no avatar

HMGE69

Apple (iOS)

Fri May 17, 2019 12:59 pm
A curiosity: if I give a banana to the Asphalt 9 developers would they peel it with their feet or with their hands? Would they know what to do with it at all? A suggestion: they can shove it up their a**es.
Really, you need to do something with MP mode, it’s a nightmare. I can’t find one single user who doesn’t hate it. As we say in my hometown, 10 billion flies can’t be wrong: it’s got to be a sh*t.
no avatar

HMGE69

Apple (iOS)

Fri May 17, 2019 5:10 pm
Really funny, I just realized that every once in a while the community manager posts something like “I have noted your suggestions and passed them forward to the developers. We’ll take them into account. Thanks for your comments.” Well, this is just like calling us stupids. Therefore, giving them the same courtesy cannot be taken as a miss respect. I they **** on my face I’m automatically allowed to **** on theirs.
Gameloft, bunch of jerks, start listening to the millions of comments an complaints from legitimate users, there’s too many of us to ignore us. Fix the freaking MP and other issues in the game. Even users that don’t pay make money for you, greedy apes, by watching tons of adds which, by the way, make the game shut down unexpectedly quite often. I, like many others, believe that you don’t fix it because you don’t want to, not because you are not able. Wrong policy. **** the users on purpose makes no good to no one. You deserve it each and every time that someone curses you. I know probably you sit in front of your computers, read our comments, see how **** off we are and have fun laughing at us, you cowards, you don’t even have the balls to face us. But by doing this you dissuade more an more player from spending a cent on the game, and get increasingly bad reputation. Your competitors will be satisfied if you keep acting like this.
Don’t blame the users for having a weak internet connection, or a slow platform, or crap like this. DO YOU JOB AND IMPROVE THE GAME, MORONS.
no avatar

Hong YW

Google Play (Android)

Fri May 17, 2019 8:17 pm
[color=#555555]Hey guys,  stop spending money and time on this game until gameloft solve the cheating problem on mp. They destory our gameplaying and gameloft ignore it ! We need to fight back![/color]

Nikkky

Apple (iOS)

Fri May 17, 2019 10:27 pm
[quote="Hong YW"][color=#555555]Hey guys,  stop spending money and time on this game until gameloft solve the cheating problem on mp. They destory our gameplaying and gameloft ignore it ! We need to fight back![/color]
 [/quote]
There's a good thing in this for me, I've never saved so much money in a game GL, and I ve been playing since the first day, ...so............
In the first 6 months of A8 I have spent more than €300, in AX perhaps even more, in A9... 000€ until now, this is good for my piggy bank  🐷​💸​💰​
no avatar

HMGE69

Apple (iOS)

Sat May 18, 2019 12:09 am
Gameloft = 💩