Multiplayer Suggestion

Moderators: Cycona2704, Dev Team

no avatar

Purvesh Dhakad

Google Play (Android)

Re: Multiplayer Suggestion

Thu Apr 04, 2019 8:14 am
I know Gameloft will never react to my comment but I'll still comment on this **** classic multiplayer. Many times, work hard for 3rd or 4th position and get point deduction and theynhave a perfect excuse :: You've a higher ranked car. They will never say that some other knocked u down so he must get a point deduction and those points will be added to me.
If I were the designer of this game, I would always have selected 'Classic Rush series' with zero point deduction.
And as now I've written so much, they'll just say one thing :: 'You don't know how to drive. You drive like **** and make excuses and we will never take ur comment under action'

Nikkky

Apple (iOS)

Sat Apr 06, 2019 1:02 am
I think it might be a good idea to divide the MP into 2 different seasons, one with regular races with longer duration and with all the cars owned in game (possibly without kd or cars much more resistant to clashes, so that the pilot's ability in driving to be rewarded), and one variable every week with slipstream, duels, regular, without KD, etc...
Even in the TLE section it could be divided into 2, one for the races to the immediate premiums and one for racing with rankings.
There are so many improvements that could be introduced but it seems GL staff don't care much.
P.S. The MP seen in these months really ****, it's not funny but it's annoying!

Nikkky

Apple (iOS)

Sat Apr 06, 2019 11:23 pm
The selection of competitors and totally out of phase, if I use Ferrari 488 with potential of 3334 don't think it s fair that my opponents have cars like BMW Z4 with potential 900 + -, of course I can't lose the race. Sometimes the opposite is also the case, and so in these cases it is almost impossible to win.
The combination not should be more balanced?
Multiplayer is already very pitiful, if we add the stoned matching, all it becomes a joke! I don't understand why not use the MP system already tested in A8 or AX (personally I prefer AX's multiplayer system of all GL games, but A8 is also not bad, but rather more than this bad in A9)

sorry for the bad english
no avatar

TheIronWizard

Windows PC

Sun Apr 07, 2019 1:25 pm
Hi all,
Am I the only one in for example bronze league that has to race against people from gold league? It **** that we have no chance to win because we have to use cars that aren't as good as the ones they can use. Gameloft please fix this issue. Please fix matchmaking so that we race people with cars that are as good as ours or at least make us race people from the same league.
Thank you very much,
Wiz

Nikkky

Apple (iOS)

Wed Apr 10, 2019 6:58 pm
It's incredible!! I hardly believe what I see. Did you really hear my suggestion? Multiple MP, that is already good news. Now we need to settle the competitors mating and limit the excessive presence of KD and we could all have some more fun at last, I hope so much!
In general this last it was a good update 👍​
no avatar

warrior406

Apple (iOS)

Thu Apr 11, 2019 7:16 pm
Please do away with knockout/knockdowns in multiplayer.  If you are going to have touch drive enabled doing away with knockouts is only logical.  It never fails that I get knocked out by some car that is 100's less than me (and usually has a crappy connection) so I finish races in the bottom 3 instead of the top 3.  Having someone with a crappy connection and weaker car finishing ahead of you because they run the touchdrive line and knock you out just makes the game far less fun.  I literally only play multiplayer to contribute to my club.  Otherwise, it is just too frustrating to keep playing this.  In slipstream events, there should be no knockouts.  I have finished near last place in spite of having the highest ranked car because of the **** knockouts.  Come on GameLoft, make this about skill and ability over being a ****.

Captain Nemo74

Veteran

Windows PC

Fri Apr 12, 2019 5:09 pm
[quote="warrior406"]  Come on GameLoft, make this about skill and ability over being a ****.
 [/quote]
Comparing Gameshaft to a **** is an insult to jackasses everywhere. ;)

Nikkky

Apple (iOS)

Fri Apr 12, 2019 11:26 pm
It's okay for the 2 multiplayer seasons but what is the logical thing about having two season with the identical rules? It would have been more obvious to have a normal race and a slipstream or one with KD and one without KD or one for duel and one whit a more players, two equal I can't understand them 🤔​🤔​🤔​🤔​

cHooBeY Doo

Windows PC

Mon Apr 15, 2019 12:55 pm
GL don't like having no KD seasons, I think i've only seen 2 or 3 at the most since the game started, why? Because they like feeding off our loosh and seeing us frustrated. They are all cowards, allowing the cheaters/hackers/gitchers to run free! :o ::) ;)
no avatar

Abisai

Google Play (Android)

Poland

Mon Apr 15, 2019 5:21 pm
I agree with cHooBeY Doo - obviously the GL team responsible for A9 is a bunch of lazy, greedy bastards. How long can you think about solving 2-3 issues that've been bothering players for almost a year now...