Multiplayer Suggestion

Moderators: Cycona2704, Dev Team

Taercenn

Windows PC

Re: Multiplayer Suggestion

Sun Mar 24, 2019 10:02 pm
When the hell are you guys going to pull your heads out of your asses and fix MP?

A 3 yr old could have done a better job with the matchmaking algorithm. The prevalent hacking in this game is immensely out of hand. I have yet to play a single MP race without some jackoff blipping his way down the track, out of reach within seconds. The sudden car passing right thru me to jump ahead was a really bad one that I have come across. You are depending on luck to progress, rather than skill. Really hard to catch someone who never seems to let off the nitro button.

Just gotta do those 3/day and get the hell out.

An in-game reporting option would be a step in the right direction. Then you have timestamped info to work alongside the replays of the races that just happened. Having to grab a SS/rec every time is just not always possible. Maybe you guys should get Vivendi to invest in better software for detecting and dealing with hacks and bots.

Otherwise, people like myself will lose interest once we have finished career mode. I don't plan on sitting around farming trade credits or getting abused by a system that feels like it should still be in Beta testing.

Micheles75

Apple (iOS)

Sun Mar 24, 2019 11:12 pm
How can a game like this be fun? It's absolutely impossible!! 2, 3, 4 also 5 KD for race, It's not funny, it s just a big ****** rupture! How can you just hope a player like me can spend one only € for such crap? Crap game! All these months you have not been able to figure out how to capture users, go work on a cow farm that's probably better.
Goodbye forever!
no avatar

Misterxxx

Apple (iOS)

Mon Mar 25, 2019 2:22 am
but how is it possible to create such a wrong system, feel the users' discontent and do nothing to improve for months and months? leave us no choice but to abandon the game forever. we all have always asked only to have fun while you have done nothing but bother us. those who suggest you change jobs are right. I abandoning, this system is excellent only for children, idiots and pirates, how disgusting!!
no avatar

Misterxxx

Apple (iOS)

Mon Mar 25, 2019 2:24 am
[quote="Micheles75"]Micheles75[/quote]
totally agree.

Andrei FromGameloft

Community Manager

Windows PC

Multiplayer Suggestion

Tue Mar 26, 2019 12:58 pm
Hey all, I noted your feedback and forward it to the game team.

Cheers,
Andrei

Rulue

Windows PC

Tue Mar 26, 2019 8:13 pm
My suggestion for MP rules for upcoming Egoista season;

- Variable laps
- Random grid
- Rush mode/Race for it
- Safe spot
- Catch up

Nikkky

Apple (iOS)

Tue Mar 26, 2019 8:18 pm
[quote="Andrei FromGameloft"]

[/quote]
This Can't be called a fun game, and just a game of the massacr, a torture for nerves, after only three laps in multiplayer I have to close him up so I don't throw the iPhone out the window. I don't think that helps business, do I?
I lost interest, it's stupid to keep insisting on something that doesn t bring any benefit, I want to unwind myself and not to get angry when I use a game, I think this is the same for all people. Help us have fun, we're not asking for anything else.
no avatar

Abisai

Google Play (Android)

Poland

Thu Mar 28, 2019 12:41 am
I have a suggestion to completely disable knockdowns and NITRO in the MP races - of course until GL finds a way to deal with the cheaters. Imagine, if no nitro nor KDs are possible it would be purely about skills, and no point in cheating. Of course matching algorithm should be more precise to keep cars in a race within a given performance level; but I'd rather play without nitro than have to deal with all this cheating douchebags...

Taercenn

Windows PC

Thu Mar 28, 2019 10:41 am
Suggestions?

Pull your heads out of your asses and fix the damn thing already. Your matchmaking sucks. Your point system is licking windows. Your inability to monitor and weed out hacks is just laziness on display. The cheater board should not allow them to continue progressing and gaining rewards. What is the point of a punishment that does not punish anyone besides honest players?

Considering that career is only so long, you may want to rethink the strategy. Once career is finished, honest people are not going to want to sit around getting farmed by cheats in multi-player. At that point, 10 tickets may need to increase to keep people playing at all, as the Limited Time events are going to be the only thing keeping people somewhat playing this game.

Why are you having competitions for a game that uses a system which should not have made it past Beta testing? Do you guys use in-game moderators at all?
no avatar

KingDoc

Google Play (Android)

Thu Mar 28, 2019 9:09 pm
In multiplayer, the tracks are good and fun and all, but they go by way too fast. I like competition but it's very hard to catch back up to the other players if you were wrecked and have fallen to last place. Giving someone the chance to drive their butt off, catch back up, overtake/pass other drivers and possibly win the race make you feel great about yourself and want to play the game more knowing that your never out of the race. With that being said, my suggestion in multiplayer is to make every race 2 laps or more, since a typical 1 lap race only takes between 1:00.00 - 1:30.00. I I think we all enjoyed a little bit longer race time.