Multiplayer Suggestion

Moderators: Cycona2704, Dev Team

no avatar

Bart2018

Windows PC

Re: Multiplayer Suggestion

Sat Mar 16, 2019 3:57 pm
[b]The worst thing you have in MultiPlayer is the knockouts, this is being a great fix for many, as much as I have bosn cars sometimes stronger, a single knockout gets me out of the race, I think this is common sense, ends the race, it's a dirty game, losing a race because of a knockout ... Winning with that is not cool either, check it out and remove it because it's a big mistake to keep this from my perspective.[/b]
no avatar

Abisai

Google Play (Android)

Poland

Sat Mar 16, 2019 4:42 pm
GET RID OF THE CHEATERS FINALLY!
no avatar

spartanbp

Google Play (Android)

Mon Mar 18, 2019 11:51 pm
Just finished some MP races, cheaters really destroyed my MP races Today.

Will report Tomorow.

But, what can we do, can we - the players, ask for refund or something like that? In other words, why I as a player should beary the consequenced of cheater' work in MP?

Andrei FromGameloft

Community Manager

Windows PC

Multiplayer Suggestion

Tue Mar 19, 2019 2:19 pm
Feedback noted.

Thanks,
Andrei
no avatar

spartanbp

Google Play (Android)

Wed Mar 20, 2019 5:42 pm
Sometimes I really enjoy playing with D and C cars in MP, when I have the chance. But mostly my MP fraces are oriented on higher classes....which is a shame. I have D and C cars, which I don't use them.

Therefore I suggest an additional league in MP, for example NOVICE league (before bronze league). This would pro-long usage of D and C cars in MP.

Or perhaps a league between platinum and legend league? From platinum to legend is now really too long time, an additional league would mean more diversity of cars and raising of player's satisfaction with the game. Well...for me sure.
no avatar

Leonatus Ogbonna

Windows PC

Nigeria

Thu Mar 21, 2019 9:12 am
I've been trying to find the right place to post this but i can't see any thread for SPECIAL EVENTS

I feel that special events only benefits old players and we new players are usually left in the cold.

ASPHALT 9: LEGENDS is my first asphalt game and i was intriduced to it 3 months ago and since then I've been playing really hard.

Currently 83% in Career Mode, Top 3000 in Multiplayer, REP Lvl 45 Always in Platinium League.. What I'm trying to say is that I've gotten really really good at the game and manage to do well in Multiplayer even with weaker cars

But when it comes to SPECIAL EVENTS(I have done 4 special events) I have never gotten a car.... This is because the requirements to get blueprints at later stages depends on you having blueprints of other cars, most times to almost MAX level which is virtually impossible for someone like me that just started playing 3 Months ago, This puts me in further disadvantage in Multiplayer or in Ranked Events

I believe we "newbies" must be given a chance to get these blueprints to atleast one star and not just be left in the cold.

Please consider this, I'll be very grateful.

Kind Regards,
Obioha Ogbonna.
no avatar

Abisai

Google Play (Android)

Poland

Fri Mar 22, 2019 2:03 pm
Hi All, is there actually a way to efficiently report a cheater to GL without recording and posting a video from a race?
no avatar

spartanbp

Google Play (Android)

Sat Mar 23, 2019 11:08 pm
I suggest GL to remove KD's from MP.

Micheles75

Apple (iOS)

Sat Mar 23, 2019 11:14 pm
[quote="spartanbp"]I suggest GL to remove KD's from MP.
 [/quote]
😂​😂​😂​😂​😂​😂​😂​😂​😂​😂​😂​😂​  What happened? Did you just wake up? We're in many to want it. That is the suggestion we all ask from the first day. Unfortunately it appears that the 1000 requests will remain ignored from GL.
no avatar

Draiga61

Windows PC

Sun Mar 24, 2019 3:39 pm
Those who deserve multiplayer races can't win because there is pure.

Çok oyunculu yarışları hak edenler kazanamıyor. Çünkü saf dışı var.