Multiplayer Suggestion

Moderators: Cycona2704, Dev Team

no avatar

strange 1

Google Play (Android)

Re: Multiplayer Suggestion

Mon Feb 18, 2019 8:54 pm
I had 14 cups multiplayer won 3 more should be 17 how was mine 15 ?
no avatar

Emanuel Gilbert

Google Play (Android)

Wed Feb 20, 2019 5:28 pm
Knockdowns shoudnt even b in multyplayer. There is were skills supose to be shown and not luck. Id be 1st with 2 sec from finish someone knoks me down and endup all last place. While uve shown skill 99%of the full race some one comes along by luck knocks you down. And the way the poi ts are givin and tak3n its ridiculous. You win 4 , but loose 20/22 whats the logic? Now i have to win about 20 races to gane back thoose 20 points.
no avatar

Abisai

Google Play (Android)

Poland

Wed Feb 20, 2019 8:48 pm
About the Duel mode - I love it, please put it on more often :)
Just one thing: could you put some fence between cars for first few hundred meters from the start? I've lost quite a number of races because the first thing an opponent did was bumop into my car to steer me off the track. I thought it's about skill and fun, not some foul play...
no avatar

spartanbp

Google Play (Android)

Sun Feb 24, 2019 12:07 am
I also like Duels...but every 3rd game now I have to deal with cheaters. It's not fun.
no avatar

Abisai

Google Play (Android)

Poland

Sun Feb 24, 2019 7:40 am
Just played 5 races in MP - 4 times I was pushed off the track in the beginning. IT'S SO ANNOYING!
Maybe you could just make an opponents as ghost cars - then we could focus on racing, not avoiding cheaters...
PS. The matching also needs some improvement...
no avatar

Abisai

Google Play (Android)

Poland

Sun Feb 24, 2019 8:03 am
And could someone explain please the logics behind scoring rules?
Winning with 3060 car against 3600 car gave me +3 pts. Then losing (with the same car) against 3700 car gave me -3 pts. So where's the sense in that? Is there no premium for beating a better car anymore? Or "soft landing" in case you lose against much stronger opponent?
no avatar

spartanbp

Google Play (Android)

Sun Feb 24, 2019 10:13 am
I hope Andre will see this post :) I would suggest to GL to give awards to players for catching cheaters...like a bounty hunt. 100 blue chips per head. I think that for reward the other players would eradicate cheaters. Now the players have no motiv...give them a motiv, GL and they would help you.
no avatar

saitejap

Google Play (Android)

Sun Feb 24, 2019 1:29 pm
How does the matching process happen in multiplayer. I get a car with 4k Rank as opponent whereas my car has 3k Rank. How is that gameplay fair?
no avatar

Abisai

Google Play (Android)

Poland

Sun Feb 24, 2019 2:48 pm
Exactly!
Also, do you know how to record unfair behavior on the Android device? Is there even a way to report it?
no avatar

mchelle_j@yahoo.com

Windows PC

Sun Feb 24, 2019 4:28 pm
[quote="Fabien FromGameloft"]Anything you would like to suggest about multiplayer? Please go ahead in this thread!

[b][color=#FF0000]WHAT IS YOUR FREAKING PROBLEM THAT YOU DO NOT READ WHAT YOUR PLAYER'S ARE SCREAMING TO YOU ABOUT THIS CRAPP ???????  YOU HAVE GAMES WHERE ONLY SERTIN CAR'S CAN BE PLAYED..  DAILY EVENT'S THAT CAN ONLY BE PLAYED WITH SERTIN CAR'S, AND MUST HAVE A SERTIN RANK... CAREER .... YOU MUST HAVE SERTIN CAR'S & RANK IN ORDER TO RACE....
SO WOULD YOU PLEASE TELL  ME AND I'M SURE EVERYONE ELSE WHO HAS TOLD YOU THIS....
WHY IN THE SAM HELL CAN'T YOU DO SOMETHING ANOUT MULTI-PLAYER ???????   YOU BUILT THIS GAME, SO YOU SHOULD KNOW THAT THERE IS NO WAY IN HELL THAT SOMEONE IN GOLD CAN COMPEAT AGINST SOMEONE IN PLATIM... REALLLY  FIX THIS CRAPPPPPPP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
YOU WERE SMART ENOUGH TO COME UP WITH A REALLY FUN GAME, BUT YOUR TO FREAKING **** TO KNOW  WHAT IS GOING ON, AND CAN'T DO ANYTHING ABOUT IT ???????  
REALLY WHY CAN'T YOU HEAR WHAT THE PLAYER'S OF YOUR GAME IS SCREAMING AT YOU.....[/color][/b]

[/quote]