Multiplayer Suggestion

Moderators: Cycona2704, Dev Team

no avatar

Daniel Schlicht

Windows PC

Re: Multiplayer Suggestion

Fri Jan 25, 2019 8:07 am
This game is cool but please bring more multiplayer / drive with friends stuff!!! ;)
no avatar

Wisdom9596

Windows PC

Sun Jan 27, 2019 1:24 am
Hi to all the team! Frankly I am thoroughly for the destuction but against the mode wake does not look like a race; it's a mess. Otherwise you have found the best formula to satisfy everyone. Most of those who take up takedown are the weakest. At a given level the multiplayer requires perfection, intelligence and precision. It is true that at the beginning with the little boxes that I had it was painful to reach the gold league. But today I reach the platinum league quickly and the league often but not always legend.
no avatar

Wisdom9596

Windows PC

Sun Jan 27, 2019 1:34 am
those who complain about takedowns, even with seasons without takedowns they will not do anything. You can not compete with your cars with one or two stars. And there are some that you do not even have! Lazy ! Suffer like everyone else to have the level that multiplayer requires. In any case, I'm always going to kill you on my way. And know that I am also degummed. After all it's a game. When we win we are happy. But when we lose, we must not complain either.
no avatar

Clyde2000

Apple (iOS)

Sun Jan 27, 2019 1:57 pm
I found the last season was great. Normal mode but you don't lose points if you are not in last position but still have to drive good to get to legend cause only top positions gain you enough points. The actual unbreakable slipstream season on the other hand is a total mess. It's not a race ... it's chaos. I stopped playing today cause there is no fun in this. For me it could be the last time and i am happy if it's over.
no avatar

Godstricken

Google Play (Android)

Sun Jan 27, 2019 9:12 pm
I really liked what you guys did with the Rush season, it was a huge improvement over previous seasons. It was playable and not losing so much ground after races was great for those times you get knocked down right at the beginning. This unbreakable slipstream is cool but it does get a bit cluttered. Thanks for listening to players. I complained earlier and I have to say that the Rush season was the most ballanced and enjoyable mp season yet!
no avatar

spartanbp

Google Play (Android)

Sun Jan 27, 2019 11:38 pm
I played the unbreakable slipstram Today and it's fun for me. Outcome before the race ends can not be predicted, on the other hand you can also crush if you push nitro too hard.

The races are crazy (in positive meaning) and results are uncertain even till the last jump or corner. There is a lot of action going on. I like it :)
no avatar

Zoran Marinčević

Windows PC

Fri Feb 01, 2019 10:25 pm
There are too many ghost hackers in the game. I wonder if you plan to do anything about that? Something like adding a report button or any way to fight this
no avatar

Bielzebub

Apple (iOS)

Thu Feb 07, 2019 2:39 pm
Fix the driving of the slipstream. I know most people say take it out, but I just want to actually use it. Instead of getting in the slipstream my car just bashes into the wall. Instead of actually going where I tell it, you know, like to a ramp, it just bashes me into a wall. 

Fix driving of slipstream, it’s ****.
no avatar

Denise-Duc

Windows PC

Sun Feb 10, 2019 10:48 am
Why don't you fix what's broken in mp ??????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????
You do not need the players to tell you that's it's total rubbish !

Rulue

Windows PC

Sat Feb 16, 2019 6:28 pm
Adjust the rating systems for the upcoming Duel season, winners gain 10 to 12 ratings, and **** lose -2 to -3 ratings. It would be less stress and more fair.