Multiplayer Suggestion

Moderators: Cycona2704, Dev Team

no avatar

Bielzebub

Apple (iOS)

Re: Multiplayer Suggestion

Sat Dec 29, 2018 5:04 am
Oh yeah, how is it the guy in front of me has a number 1 or 2 over him for his place but I am in 5th? This makes no sense because the guy in front of me should be 4th, not first.
no avatar

Scavxo

Google Play (Android)

Mon Dec 31, 2018 1:13 pm

HelloKitty7

Google Play (Android)

Mon Dec 31, 2018 4:27 pm
Hi guys.

I really like Asphalt 9, the game looks amazing. But when it comes to the multiplayer mode I have never seen such a disaster in my gaming experience.

Here are a few of my suggestions:

1. Fire immediately the team responsible for multiplayer. It's impossible for a good programmer to create a scary monster like this.

Solution: Hire programmers with the gaming experience.

2. Slipstream - who needs it? Who wants it? It makes the multiplayer game even more random (and it was already random before). Solution: get rid of slipstream completely or make a board vote or something and ask players for their opinion. 3. Knocking down - it's so unpredictable and chaotic, that makes MP almost unplayable. Laws of physics are somehow inverted when it comes to knocking one car into another. Solution: fix it (in Asphalt 8 it worked fine) or get rid of it in MP. 4. Touch Drive - MP is for players to compete not for computers to compete with each other. Solution: get rid of Touch Drive in MP or make players vote before the race, like in Asphalt 8.

5. Leagues - what chances have a player got when has to race with players from higher leagues with stronger cars?

Solution: When a player drops out of a higher league then should be able to keep the higher league status (and rewards, at least for some time) but shouldn't be able to race using cars from that higher league.

6. Respawning - it makes no sense to respawn 5 seconds behind the place you crashed, and sometimes that is the case.

Solution: cars should respawn in the same place they crashed or even in the first safe place ahead.

7. Status updates during the race - who cares if one player knocked down the other or has a poor connection?

Solution: get rid of those.

Multiplayer mode in its current form is so frustrating for me to play that usually I only get to Gold League before the end of the season (I would waste a whole day to get to Platinum so I just pass). Until then I just start a race with Touch Drive on and check my phone every few minutes just to start another race and get 1 cup after another, until I reach all of them to get my reward. It makes no sense for me to waste my time on such frustrating race when my car can race itself, without my help.

Shenk

Google Play (Android)

Mon Dec 31, 2018 6:22 pm
[quote="HelloKitty7"]Hi guys.

6. Respawning - it makes no sense to respawn 5 seconds behind the place you crashed, and sometimes that is the case.
 [/quote]
[quote]Solution: cars should respawn in the same place they crashed or even in the first safe place ahead.[/quote]
   In addition to that - respawn it faster. it takes ages to respawn sometimes, we have to wait until the broken car lands somewhere. why?  its almost impossible after a KD to catch up if you dont have slow opponents. So reduce the time loss 
    And afew seconds invisibility to gain your speed would be cool. becuz most of the time after a KD respawn and u get another KD from the one who is behind immediately and get frustrated even more and finish last just becuz of that cruel or poor design of MP.

Shenk

Google Play (Android)

Mon Dec 31, 2018 6:32 pm
[quote="HelloKitty7"]Hi guys.

[/quote]
[color=#000000]   In addition to that - respawn it faster. it takes ages to respawn sometimes, we have to wait until the broken car lands somewhere. why?  its almost impossible after a KD to catch up if you dont have slow opponents. So reduce the time loss [/color]
[color=#000000]    And afew seconds invisibility to gain your speed would be cool. becuz most of the time after a KD respawn and u get another KD from the one who is behind immediately and get frustrated even more and finish last just becuz of that cruel or poor design of MP.[/color]

Shenk

Google Play (Android)

Mon Dec 31, 2018 6:35 pm
ok still cant get used to that forum thing. i messed up 2 times to reply with quote. it doesnt give me the edit option for some reason. sorry for that.
no avatar

spartanbp

Google Play (Android)

Wed Jan 02, 2019 7:08 pm
My suggestions for MP are;

1. Ban the cheaters.

2. Slipstream event is way too long (2 laps). If you crash, it's hard to catch the leading group. Almost impossible. No fun.

3. My internet connection crashes between races. I get immediate penalty - minus points. Very bad. Why? I also loose fuel slot. Sorry, it's not my fault, that intennet crashes sometimes.

4. Too much crashing in slipstream - I don't like to crash other players. And I don't like to be crushed by others. No fun. It's unplayable.

5. You changed rewards system in MP. Before I got (my club) at least BP for McLaren P1. Now we get nothing or almost nothing. This is not a fair situation towards me, cause I joined the game not so long ago. 

6. Rewards are set too high in MP game. You should consider, that most of the players are not maniac players, which make more than 5.000 MP points a Day. In my club for example are just regular players and we are also a part of the community. Please lower unrealistic demands for MP demands.

7. Again Point 1. Ban the cheaters. It's a real problem. Untill you don't ban them, I won't give any money to you.

Please consider my suggestions.
no avatar

Driver2533

Windows PC

Thu Jan 03, 2019 12:16 am
Remove wrecking completely from the game it has NO relation to the real world racing. Have you ever watched F1, WTCC, WRC, or any other race art (except demolition derby which has its own rules) where one driver deliberately takes out another? and if they do the offending driver gets penalised not the driver taken out. So I request once again REMOVE COMPLETELY WRECKING FROM THE GAME, IT HAS NO PLACE IN RACING.
no avatar

427 Big Block

Apple (iOS)

Thu Jan 03, 2019 3:18 pm
I can deal with just about anything in the Multiplayer games. I definitely hate knockdowns, but if you want to force the players to play MP, and are going to keep knockdowns, the least you can do is regenerate the car ahead of where it crashed. I have come inches of platinum level only of loose early 200 points in standing and have to re race several days to get back up. It’s all because of a knockdown (which CANNOT be avoided no matter how hard I try!). Once knocked down I’m way behind the pack past the slipstream. Then a second knockdown from someone in behind then nearly knocks me down to dead last. And then I lose nearly 50 points. You want to penalize people who didn’t buy the unpopular cars, I get that. You want to reward good players, I get that too. But this bites! I love racing but you have made the player experience unbearable. I refuse to spend actual money on a game that drives me crazy. You don’t understand marketing whatsoever. If I could win a lot more according to my ability, not losing according to other players poor playing (intentional or otherwise) I may actually buy something. Im only keeping this game because it’s the best in graphics. As for player experience, it’s the worst. Thanks for nothing.
no avatar

Moostro

Apple (iOS)

Thu Jan 03, 2019 3:41 pm
This game is a masterpiece in every way except for the constant frustration that is multiplayer.

I appreciate you guys trying to make MP more fair but it barely did any good. Sorry, I love this game like nothing else in well over a decade, but MP is so random.

Please just get rid of MP TD.

1,200 cars vs 3,000 cars?? How about within 100 or 200 difference at very most.

So many great suggestions posted in this thread.

How could this game be SO amazing, yet MP is the opposite of the fun that is everywhere else in the game?