Multiplayer Suggestion

Moderators: Cycona2704, Dev Team

no avatar

Clyde2000

Apple (iOS)

Re: Multiplayer Suggestion

Thu Dec 20, 2018 8:19 pm
First ... i love this game and spent much money to get good cars. But i have one clear suggestion: If you want more money and not me deinstalling the game: REMOVE KNOCKDOWNS FOR EVER!!! The better i get the more frustrating it is. If you are close to legend and in first position at 90% of the track and some guy "touches" you on a straight track and you get a KD and then finish the game in last position loosing 42 points ... the fun is gone!
no avatar

Clyde2000

Apple (iOS)

Thu Dec 20, 2018 8:21 pm
Another suggestion to this topic: Make two separate leagues ... one without KD and one where Psychos can blow each other to hell.
no avatar

GozBox7

Windows PC

Sat Dec 22, 2018 10:49 pm
You are totaly crap of programers .. make game pushing car off the road without player control .. disable physics randomly .. matchmaking to prevent to progress on higher level .. making timer to pass for 0something miliseconds reqired time .. and more more more ..
no avatar

Tunisian driver

Google Play (Android)

Mon Dec 24, 2018 2:08 pm
Remove Himalaya from multiplayer because it need more better network than others maps and many players like me start races late
no avatar

driverHenge

Windows PC

Tue Dec 25, 2018 2:51 pm
Hello, Team Gameloft! Sorry to report, but you guys are messing up a great game. Please create TWO multiplayer events: one for runners who have fun running and looking for details on the paths to improve their times (NO knockouts, unbreakable and NO slipstream) and another event for the destroyers on call, those who do not know how to run and want destroy everything (WITH slipstream, WITH knockouts, bombs, grenades, and other explosive devices). It is disheartening to be running and worrying about being a target of a destroyer who is behind you. This is discouraging me enough to continue playing this greate game. Think about it.
no avatar

Famous_Amos

Google Play (Android)

Tue Dec 25, 2018 5:27 pm
Hear hear
no avatar

DankySkull

Google Play (Android)

Fri Dec 28, 2018 5:48 am
Suggestion: GET RID OF THE RETARDED SLIPSTREAM!!!
SLIPSTREAM IS THE BIGGEST PILE OF CRAP I'VE EVER PLAYED.
WHAT **** LET THIS HAPPEN? THEY NEED FIRED IMMEDIATELY!
SLIPSTREAM **** BIG HAIRY DONKY NUTZ!
no avatar

Paulo Jorge

Windows PC

Fri Dec 28, 2018 10:56 pm
I've been playing for about 5 months, and I think the game is incredible. Graphics, cars, game modes ... absolutely addictive.

But the multiplayer is [b]stressing me out[/b].

Nobody plays with your skills. Players with cheats, toxic that only destroy opponents ... this is what is leaving the game to be desired. I'm trying to record some matches with players of this type, but I think a lot of them are already doing this, and it's not doing much good. It's disappointing to lose points because of players like that, and this last season just showed the inevitable: [u][b]take out the knockouts in multiplayer.[/b][/u] Someone commented on some post ... destroying opponents is more important than skill. It is revolting.
I hope the Gameloft team thinks something about it, because if nothing changes the bad players win. [u][b]Everyone loses.[/b][/u]
no avatar

Tyler Morgan

Apple (iOS)

Sat Dec 29, 2018 1:56 am
I believe the Acura NSX needs to be nerfed since it’s too fast for its low level. Example: I had a Dodge Charger level 1041 and another in an Acura NSX level 945 I lost even though I have tried every track option there is.
no avatar

Bielzebub

Apple (iOS)

Sat Dec 29, 2018 4:56 am
How about just fix multiplayer???

This is the biggest hot mess of garbage in this game.

Matching is horrendous as it puts your gold 2900 Vulcan against a platinum 4100 Bugatti. Really?

Second, fix the slipstream. It’s the most uncontrollable thing ever. If you use the auto steering your car will not get in the slipstream of another car until you are in last then it randomly throws you into a wall for no reason, throws you off the track, or just smashes you into some random object on the track even when you aren’t in a slipstream (which happens all the time because, hey, you’ve been bashed so many times you are in last place and can’t even catch a slipstream).

Third is the takedowns. I mean, seriously??? I get taken down, then respawn and get instantly taken down again. But you can’t do a takedown on anyone else. Don’t tell me “server lag” because that’s a load of junk. I rode on the hood of another car for at least 5 seconds while in shockwave and nothing. The car under me hit the shockwave and boom, there I go. Garbage.

Fourth is the catchups. I don’t understand how I can go from first to last and NEVER catch up, but someone else wrecks into a wall and poof, they are right up your backside almost instantly. It’s really upsetting when you are the one that’s over ranked in the multiplayer by a mile and still can’t catchup.

Fifth is the rank points. This would be a great system but when you get anywhere close to getting to the next rank you are lumped in with cars there’s no way you can beat, get taken down a dozen times, and then can’t catch up so you lose 50 points. It’s always 5 steps forward (at 2 to 7 points a time because almost impossible to come in first) then 1 giant leap backward because you come in dead last and lost 50 points.