Multiplayer Suggestion

Moderators: Cycona2704, Dev Team

no avatar

Glaca

Windows PC

Re: Multiplayer Suggestion

Sun Dec 16, 2018 10:29 pm
Fix people leaving MP races without rating loss.

I knocked down one of top 10 on PC ladder when going for my legend rank and was ready to see that hefty -50 point loss but he just chickened out and went for free leave exploit. (no hard feelings there, only way to stay ahead vs 488)

Turned off the game really unsatisfied.

Captain Nemo74

Veteran

Windows PC

Mon Dec 17, 2018 3:06 pm
Please return to the pre-update format for MP. It was total crap with the KD's, but this slipstream nightmare is 10 times worse!
no avatar

Gurkirat Singh

Google Play (Android)

Mon Dec 17, 2018 3:14 pm
Please put a cap on maximum rating loss on disconnection, as in Asphalt 8. I get the matchmaking is based on truskill or whatever, but it is a really big problem for people who play above 1900 rating and can lose over 70 rating due to 1 Disconnection/bad race. It takes 6-7 first place finishes without losing a single race to win back that rating. I would suggest capping the rating loss to 20 or 25.

Shenk

Google Play (Android)

Mon Dec 17, 2018 3:59 pm
I had a hope when the winter update was announced and now i lost it. Slipstream and knockdown together makes it worse than ever. Very dissapointing. Remove this knockdown forever and ever and please never bring it back. Why we are knocking eachother down ? Whats the point ? Its not funny people ! I dont have fun when i knockdown someone else as much as i hate to be knocked down. This is not racing people ! I would like to have a serious race where we can play in a fair way and measure our skills. Not a hellish infinite randomness. I dont want to pray for wining. I want to win with my skills and i want to appreciate other skilled winners. I dont want a fight. I want a fair race. This was supposed to be a serious fair racing game not a luck battle. Im losing interest in this game. I will still try to play and have fun but i dont know how long it will satisfy me with this frustrating multiplayer desing. And i believe many players think the way i do. Gameloft I hope you read this  and i hope you do something about it. Still thank you for all the work you have done untill now. I know you work hard to make this good game even better but i dont feel it better this way.
no avatar

Godstricken

Google Play (Android)

Mon Dec 17, 2018 9:09 pm
Please remove knockdowns from MP! They cause so many issues and reward people for playing badly. If they exist at all there should be destruction of their car too.

Schmegma

Apple (iOS)

Tue Dec 18, 2018 7:48 am
Hey, I just noticed how the game deals with lagging players. Thank you!
no avatar

Famous_Amos

Google Play (Android)

Tue Dec 18, 2018 6:24 pm
I'd like to suggest another "improvement" in the vein of knock downs and slipstream: Russian roulette engine failure. Every car will explode randomly between one and six times per race. This will make the game even more arcade like, realistic and fair. 

Please stop this mayhem! Who is the audience you are aiming for? 12 year old psychopaths on crack high fiving their ecstatic friends every time they manage to cause an explosion?

Schmegma

Apple (iOS)

Wed Dec 19, 2018 11:44 am
^🤣
no avatar

JSZZZH

Apple (iOS)

Wed Dec 19, 2018 9:41 pm
I don’t feel like I am racing in multiplayer race, it more like dodgem in the playgrounds. And I don’t think the timing is not match to the dodgem type racing. Worse try ever.

Schmegma

Apple (iOS)

Thu Dec 20, 2018 10:23 am
Please add track selection. I know 8 is different than 9 but at least there we could vote for the track that fit the vehicle we were using. Here it’s roulette.