Multiplayer Suggestion

Moderators: Cycona2704, Dev Team

no avatar

GTX5000HP

Apple (iOS)

Re: Multiplayer Suggestion

Wed Nov 21, 2018 3:09 pm
Also increase the number of car BP for fenyr in all leagues rather than limited to legend one. Seriously racers want the car to ride for fun if u dont give us that fun why bother releasing ****** into the game.
no avatar

MUK3SHJAT

Google Play (Android)

Sat Nov 24, 2018 4:40 am
Add Token Reward to Multiplayer system so people show more interest to it.
Like 1st Position gets 3 Tokens , 2nd gets 2 Tokens , 3rd Gets 1 Token...
Remaining gets Zero..

Zakaria Mokdad

Windows PC

Constantine Algeria

Sat Nov 24, 2018 11:03 am
hi GL :)
i suggest that the matching in mp will be based on the league so a golden league player wont be matched with a legend league one

Zakaria Mokdad

Windows PC

Constantine Algeria

Sat Nov 24, 2018 11:12 am
hi all :)
i really hate 360 move on the ground so plz can't u reconsider removing it permanently
cause with that move on the game it becomes 50% racing 50% tactical
and that would be nice if u reduce the refilling time so we can match with more players in mp.

thank you
no avatar

AussieTd

Apple (iOS)

Sat Nov 24, 2018 11:22 am
Instead of limiting car options that can be used . How about we can use all cars but you have to go through all of them 
ie say we assign 4 fuel per car if u use 4 fuel/ races  for one car then you can use that car again till you used 4 fuel /races for the others cars you have in your garage .
one it forces everyone to use all their cars and upgrade them two gives more variety with results

Zakaria Mokdad

Windows PC

Constantine Algeria

Sun Nov 25, 2018 11:47 am
hi all :)

today i'm gonna suggest to make the safe time after a crash a little bit longer
7 seconds or more i think; enough time to gain little speed and avoid been kd again

ty

Andrei FromGameloft

Community Manager

Windows PC

Multiplayer Suggestion

Wed Nov 28, 2018 4:24 pm
Noted.

Thanks,
Andrei
no avatar

StuntmanDan

Apple (iOS)

Thu Nov 29, 2018 12:32 am
[quote="MUK3SHJAT"]Add Token Reward to Multiplayer system so people show more interest to it.
Like 1st Position gets 3 Tokens , 2nd gets 2 Tokens , 3rd Gets 1 Token...
Remaining gets Zero..[/quote]
This is a great idea. Could probably tweak the values a bit as 3/2/1 tokens is a bit low. But the principle is sound.

I had a somewhat related idea of bonus rep/credits/tokens being awarded after the race for things like winning with no KDs, beating the driver who KD'd you, winning from back of the grid, winning by a certain margin (i.e. finish 5s ahead of nearest opponent) or beating opponents with a lower rank car than theirs.
no avatar

gamegeek

Apple (iOS)

Fri Nov 30, 2018 12:25 pm
Please change the matchmaking system. The players at the front may have a lower league ranking but their car ranking is much higher which is unfair. Take both league and car rankings into account when determining the starting positions so that the game stays fair for everyone.
no avatar

gusbonne

Apple (iOS)

Sun Dec 02, 2018 6:12 am
It seems as though most players currently have maxed out their DS E-TENSE at 1976, and once they get to the Gold level, they plateau and aren’t able to progress to Platinum because they don’t have a higher-level car available that could overtake the other DS E-TENSE’s on the course. Makes for a frustratingly boring multiplayer series. I can’t wait for it to end, and hope the next one will be much more competitive.