Multiplayer Suggestion

Moderators: Cycona2704, Dev Team

Schmegma

Apple (iOS)

Re: Multiplayer Suggestion

Wed Oct 24, 2018 3:25 am
This seems like revenge season. If all have same car why not randomize starting position? As soon as you get near somebody they 360 or shockwave you. I'm sitting this one out.
no avatar

pascal14

Apple (iOS)

Thu Oct 25, 2018 11:15 am
Marre des destructions !!!
pourquoi ne pas faire un multi pour ceux qui le veulent avec et sans destructions 
Juste qu’en on lance le multi , avoir la possibilité de jouer dans le clan SANS DESTRUCTIONS !
On rencontre de plus en plus de monde qui en ont marre de se faire détruire à tout va , dont moi le premier .
pour ma part , je sens que je vais faire comme d’autre , quitter le jeu si ce problème n’est pas résolu, car se n’est pas laisser la chance à tout le monde , car certains ne jouent que ça, à l’origine c’est bien du pilotage le jeu , non ?

Andrei FromGameloft

Community Manager

Windows PC

Multiplayer Suggestion

Thu Oct 25, 2018 2:32 pm
Thanks for the feedback all, keep it coming! :)

Regards,
Andrei
no avatar

Fabrício Almeida

Google Play (Android)

Sat Oct 27, 2018 8:34 pm
O Porsche 918 Spyder quebra após pular as rampas no multiplayer.
Eu liderava uma corrida e depois de quebrar perdi a corrida e diversos pontos no ranking.

haffulawl

Apple (iOS)

Sun Oct 28, 2018 7:32 am
A small reward of one token for each race perhaps? This would make the long time between events more bearable, the addition of daily goals was awesome but I think this would keep people playing even more.

LontruS

Windows PC

Sun Oct 28, 2018 1:13 pm
Will you fix the MP mode already !!!
Remove the KD or do something to it that you wont get KD'd in the end of the track from someone that hit you from rear.

If you have league in the MP hen dont mix that league with other leagues. I am in gold league and need to play versus platinum league players only. It's BS enough that there is this fuel system for cars and have only 4 fuel and need to wait 4 hours for refill.

If i am in gold league i dont want to see note one of the GT-R against me if i cant use it then my opponents should not get to use it too. It's not fair game.

Andrei FromGameloft

Community Manager

Windows PC

Multiplayer Suggestion

Mon Oct 29, 2018 2:46 pm
Thank you all for the suggestions. I'll pass them on to the devs.

Cheers,
Andrei
no avatar

Sonixx Music

Google Play (Android)

Sat Nov 03, 2018 11:06 am
Please go back to the old Mutliplayer. The fact that cars are now specific and people dont have the freedom of choosing the car of their choosing is not as fun and the competition of it all has dropped down. But dont remove crew battles, those are great.
no avatar

Lil Dem

Google Play (Android)

Mon Nov 05, 2018 12:55 pm
Its a good game don't get me wrong. 
But I hate how when you land on someone when you go off a jump and they don't wreck or when you do shockwave. Like does it not work on multiplayer mode? Also when your car is the highest rank in the race and you wreck you're last you somehow don't catch up even when you use nitrous.
no avatar

Lil Dem

Google Play (Android)

Tue Nov 06, 2018 5:34 am
Its annoying how when you're playing multiplayer and you use shockwave and it doesn't knock out other players, its unfair. But when someone taps your car you wreck. ******