Car Suggestions

Moderators: Cycona2704, Dev Team

no avatar

Thread-R.I.P.-er

Apple (iOS)

Re: Car Suggestions

Mon Jun 17, 2019 12:51 pm
I don't want to suggest these crazy new hypercars to add to the game as if their real performance are added, they are simply going to be too OP for the game. So here's my suggestion for balanced yet competitive car list:

Class A:
Jaguar CX75
A car with good 890 bhp of power and slightly heavy chassis, with good turning efficiency hence balanced stats. This should be a good car to be in class A. It will be good with a stock top speed of some like 336km/h, with a very good acceleration and handling and nitro effciency similar to that of the Huracan evo spyder. This car should sit around the top end of A class.

Class B:
Nanoflowcell Quant 48Volt
The FE edition of the car in asphalt 8 is, rather terrible, with its horrible handling which doesn't fit to the real-world's torque vectoring driving mechanics but still with too much top speed of well over 420km/h when in fact it only should be doing 300km/h. if this car is to be added to the game, I would certainly prefer it to be a mid to high end car with mediocre to high top speed with extreme nitro efficiency and of course, ok handling and decent acceleration, similar to of the f12 tdf.
no avatar

Icyberjunkie

Apple (iOS)

Mon Jun 17, 2019 2:52 pm
We need a few classics that stand the test of time and you can’t get better than an AC Cobra in its classic colours.   Great fun to drive on a track for real and it would be a great addition to the game.  Maybe as a class C.
no avatar

R1P66

Windows PC

Mon Jun 17, 2019 6:46 pm
Pininfarina Battista
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jexb79-U_7w
[img]https://i.ytimg.com/vi/Jexb79-U_7w/hqdefault.jpg[/img]
no avatar

ElEsbirro3000

Google Play (Android)

I recommend to put in the game....