Car Suggestions

Moderators: Cycona2704, Dev Team

no avatar

Thread-R.I.P.-er

Apple (iOS)

Re: Car Suggestions

Mon Jun 17, 2019 12:51 pm
I don't want to suggest these crazy new hypercars to add to the game as if their real performance are added, they are simply going to be too OP for the game. So here's my suggestion for balanced yet competitive car list:

Class A:
Jaguar CX75
A car with good 890 bhp of power and slightly heavy chassis, with good turning efficiency hence balanced stats. This should be a good car to be in class A. It will be good with a stock top speed of some like 336km/h, with a very good acceleration and handling and nitro effciency similar to that of the Huracan evo spyder. This car should sit around the top end of A class.

Class B:
Nanoflowcell Quant 48Volt
The FE edition of the car in asphalt 8 is, rather terrible, with its horrible handling which doesn't fit to the real-world's torque vectoring driving mechanics but still with too much top speed of well over 420km/h when in fact it only should be doing 300km/h. if this car is to be added to the game, I would certainly prefer it to be a mid to high end car with mediocre to high top speed with extreme nitro efficiency and of course, ok handling and decent acceleration, similar to of the f12 tdf.
no avatar

Icyberjunkie

Apple (iOS)

Mon Jun 17, 2019 2:52 pm
We need a few classics that stand the test of time and you can’t get better than an AC Cobra in its classic colours.   Great fun to drive on a track for real and it would be a great addition to the game.  Maybe as a class C.
no avatar

R1P66

Windows PC

Mon Jun 17, 2019 6:46 pm
Pininfarina Battista
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jexb79-U_7w
[img]https://i.ytimg.com/vi/Jexb79-U_7w/hqdefault.jpg[/img]
no avatar

ElEsbirro3000

Google Play (Android)

I recommend to put in the game....

Sun Jul 14, 2019 9:26 pm
McLaren Senna (Special Event Car)
BMW M6
Pagani Zonda Cinque Roadster
Chevrolet Camaro SS (2016)
Bugatti Divo
Ford Focus RS (2016)
Ford Mustang GT Fastback (2019)
Lamborghini Huracan Performante (2018)
Mini Cooper S Roadster
Ferrari EnzoFerrari (Special Event Car)
Ford Shelby GT500
BMW M2
BMW i8
McLaren F1
Koenigsegg Agera R
Koenigsegg One:1
Honda Civic Type-R (2019)
Nissan GT-R Premium

jackyliu009

Google Play (Android)

[Re: Car Suggestions] Ginetta g60

Thu Aug 08, 2019 5:36 pm
Of course, the Ginetta g60 is in the game, which can be obtained from and used in the Drive Syndicate, however, there is a problem.
The problem is that people are spending excess amounts of tokens (and maybe real-world currency too) on the car packs (using syndicate coins) in hopes of getting the blueprints fot the Ginetta g60. I've bought 80-90 car packs for the car and I've never got a single set of 10x blueprints from a single car pack, which is absolutely disturbing in terms of spending tokens (for syndicate coins). Because spending excess amounts of syndicate coins is the only way to obtain a few of the blueprints for the Ginetta g60, this became a huge problem, especially when most people can't even continue the event, like what's the point of having a 38-day event when you can't even get past day 5? However, I thought of a few ways to solve this issue:

- What you could do is to "guarantee" (or automatically give out) a set of >=10x blueprints when a player buys 10 car packs for the Ginetta g60.
- Car hunt event for Ginetta g60 - I'd be more willing to spend tokens on tickets for the car hunt
- A set of races for the Ginetta g60: Trial, Unleashed, and Contest
- A multiplayer season to obtain as much Ginetta g60 blueprints as possible

Thank you for considering my thread.
no avatar

Mans_

Google Play (Android)

Sat Aug 10, 2019 1:13 pm
I think a good old Ford Mustang would be cool.
no avatar

Mans_

Google Play (Android)

Sat Aug 10, 2019 1:18 pm
I would also like any kind of F1.
no avatar

Mans_

Google Play (Android)

Sat Aug 10, 2019 1:19 pm
An offroad car would be great.

Rulue

Windows PC

Sun Aug 11, 2019 12:11 am
Add the standard coupe version of Lamborghini Huracan Evo as a mid class B car while we had the Spyder version as a high-top B class.
no avatar

The Aussie Pro (Hayden)

Apple (iOS)

Tamworth Australia

Wed Aug 14, 2019 12:46 pm
2001 Nissan skyline GTR v spec 
2005 Honda S2000
2005 Ford GT
1992 Mazda rx-7
2005 BMW M3
1961 Corvette