Car Suggestions

Moderators: Cycona2704, Dev Team

HEXFIRE

Windows PC

Re: Car Suggestions

Wed Dec 12, 2018 2:19 pm
"Ideas, ideas everywhere, yet not enough words to say.~"

OOOOOooooooh BOY! I just got on the forum after playing the new Slipstream Update, and good god, I'm excited! The new McLaren 570s Spyder is pretty cool, and I love the ability to put the top down in the menu. The Sin R1 550 is also pretty cool, but I'm more into the mainstream when it comes to hypercars. With that said, I have a few suggestions.

1) Koenigsegg Agera RS - come on, its one of MY posts, you can't expect me to make a car list and NOT include this car in it. This thing would be the KING of Asphalt. Easy S class.
2) Lamborghini Sesto Elemento - the girl really wants this car. She loves carbon fiber, and she thinks it sounds like a cat. I'm on board with it, as I've stated multiple times in the past.
3) McLaren Senna - A LOT of people have requested this, and I like it. Only problem? McLaren says its "Undriftable." Code them otherwise.
4) Equus Bass 770 - it was in Streetstorm, and I liked it. Could probably be something in C-Class. It's like a modern-day classic car, and people have been requesting classics, but this is the perfect combination of supercar and classic muscle that makes people drool over it. (What? Nobody else? I'm the only one who drools over this thing? Huh.)
5) Porsche 911 GT2 RS - This car restored my faith in Porsche after I got a test ride in it (Thank you Reeve's Import Motorcars!) Record-setting power in a 911, and it doesn't go into a drifting burnout when you put your foot down, unlike the 911 turbos did for so many years.

And that's it! Five cars that could really shine in Asphalt 9. I hope you take these into consideration!

Sincerely,
Seth "HEXFIRE" Laney.

HEXFIRE

Windows PC

Fri Dec 14, 2018 3:13 am
Hey Gameloft.
It feels awkward seeing two of my posts in a row, but I was just looking through the garage and I noticed the extreme scarcity of some of the cars, such as the list below:

1) Bugatti Chiron - nobody has driven this car, with the exception of the Paris Motor Show event, because that was popular and gave us a few sneak peeks at what the Chiron can do. There have been ZERO events, and the blueprints cannot be found in career, making some of the higher-tier S Class seasons that much harder.

2) Koenigsegg Regera - okay, so a FEW blueprints were given out in the Egoista and Corvette encores, which REQUIRED THE TWO ALREADY SCARCE CARS TO EVEN PLAY. Even if you got ALL the Solo rewards in BOTH of those events, and you got in the top 1% of both of them, you got (I think) ten to twenty blueprints of the required sixty. I have seen absurd, and I have seen purple Pinocchio bludgeoning a dead fish absurd, but this? This takes the absurdity cake. The Corvette and Egoista are both cars I have very few blueprints for. (1 for Egoista and 0 for Corvette.) And I had to fully upgrade them, race them flawlessly, and perform all the required feats to get a PORTION of the blueprints to get the car?

3) Lamborghini Terzo Millenio - Yes, yes, we drove the car in the #legendarytrip event, but that makes it just like the Chiron. You drove it? Cool. So did everyone who downloaded the game at that time. Blueprints are nonexistent.

4) W Motors Fenyr Supersport - I know. Not as rare as the others in this list. You can earn blueprints by getting lucky in a high-tier multiplayer league, and by reaching the top of the leaderboard. But not everyone reaches the mountaintop, and if you DO, then you have to defend your crown and earnings from the bajillions of other players who want the exact same thing. I've been playing Asphalt 9 since (before, admittedly) the soft launch, and have consistently been able to place in the top 5 to 10% of players, and I have only gotten 7 blueprints for the Fenyr.

5) Countdown cars (Egoista, Corvette, Huayra BC, Porsche 918, Acura NSX, should I go on? - These cars are borderline impossible for players like me (free-to-play, has a life, goes to school, and gets a solid amount of sleep and food.) The big thing here is the free-to-play part. I understand that you made the game free-to-play, and that you guys need money to eat and live, but there's a better way to get people to spend money on your game than to tease them with a hype-inducing countdown to the car's pack release with events that can help people afford a FEW of the packs *INHALE* and then make the blueprints so rare in those packs that they never get the car they're looking for, leaving them to have to purchase the special offers or tokens to try and get the car. Not cool. Makes some of us *raises hand* feel like the game is rigged against us.

I have a solution to this. I have no problem with the whole special offers idea, but there needs to be a way for people to earn things like a W Motors Fenyr and a Koenigsegg Regera without having to compete with Asphalt titans like Feurrm and TheHawtDawg1, as well as members of RpM and Fenix. The free trial of the Chiron and Terzo were cool, and I think you could build upon that. Make their blueprints more available (LTEs that occur just like for the Rezvani, Cadillac, VLF, and Trion, making each week a new featured car, and each week is set on rotation, so it would go

Rezvani Beast X
Acura NSX
Cadillac Cien Concept
Maserati Alfieri
VLF Force 1 V10
McLaren 570s Spyder
Trion Nemesis
Genty Akylone
W Motors Fenyr Supersport
Lamborghini Aventador SV
Lamborghini Terzo Millenio
Porsche 918
Koenigsegg Regera
Koenigsegg Agera RS (seriously. get. this. in.)
Pagani Huayra BC
Bugatti Chiron (once every two months)

This would resolve a lot of problems with people's progress, and would be a great leap forward in Asphalt 9's development. You could offer special deals for the car after each event, whether it be directly through IAPs or indirectly through card packs (for those F2Ps who got 3 fewer BPs than required to get the car cuz thats the most annoying feeling in this game.

SINCERELY, *gasp*
Seth "HEXFIRE" Laney.

Seriously. Koenigsegg Agera RS. people want the thing. People should get the thing.
no avatar

JohnCage

Apple (iOS)

Mon Dec 17, 2018 3:00 pm
There are several cars that you would definitely like to see in asphalt 9. But in particular two cars you would like to see are:
Lamborghini Sesto Elemento
Lamborghine Veneno
They were the two favorite cars in asphalt 8

Askidice

Google Play (Android)

Tue Dec 18, 2018 11:31 am
This is my forth suggestion
From now on,I won't attach class on every cars that I suggest .I think this thing should let you do.

Alfa Romeo 88C GTA
Audi e-tron GT Concept
Audi R8 V10 Performance
2019 Bentley Contiental GT
Bugatti 1616C Galibier Concept
Bugatti EB110 GT
Ferrari 575 GTC
Ferrari 612 P4/5
Jaguar F-Type Project 7
Lamborghini Diablo SV
Lamborghini Jarama
Lamborghini Miura SV
Lamborghini Reventon
2015 Lexus RC F
Maserati 3200 GT
Maserati MC12
Maserati Quattroporte
McLaren 540C
2020 Mercedes-AMG GT R Pro
Mercedes-Benz SLS AMG
Mini John Cooper Work Challenge
2019 Morgan Aero GT
Orca SC7
Pininfarina PF0 Battista
2020 Porsche 911 Carrera S (992)
Porsche 911 GT1
Porsche 911 GT2 RS Clubsport
2000 Porsche 911 GT3 (996)
2005 Porsche 987 Boxster
Toroidion 1MW Concept
VLF Destino V8

Askidice

Google Play (Android)

Tue Dec 18, 2018 11:32 am
[quote="Askidice"]This is my forth suggestion
From now on,I won't attach class on every cars that I suggest .I think this thing should let you do.

(A little corrections)

Alfa Romeo 8C GTA
Audi e-tron GT Concept
Audi R8 V10 Performance
2019 Bentley Contiental GT
Bugatti 1616C Galibier Concept
Bugatti EB110 GT
Ferrari 575 GTC
Ferrari 612 P4/5
Jaguar F-Type Project 7
Lamborghini Diablo SV
Lamborghini Jarama
Lamborghini Miura SV
Lamborghini Reventon
2015 Lexus RC F
Maserati 3200 GT
Maserati MC12
Maserati Quattroporte
McLaren 540C
2020 Mercedes-AMG GT R Pro
Mercedes-Benz SLS AMG
Mini John Cooper Work Challenge
2019 Morgan Aero GT
Orca SC7
Pininfarina PF0 Battista
2020 Porsche 911 Carrera S (992)
Porsche 911 GT1
Porsche 911 GT2 RS Clubsport
2000 Porsche 911 GT3 (996)
2005 Porsche 987 Boxster
Toroidion 1MW Concept
VLF Destino V8[/quote]

Quantum 吳智全

Google Play (Android)

Re: Car Suggestion

Wed Dec 19, 2018 1:32 pm
[quote][color=#000000]那些車是精華,我最喜歡,最想要的。(重新排版)[/color][/quote]
                     ▼ Add six brand new suggest
                         - BMW i8 Roadster
                         - 2019 Toyota Supra
                         - 2019 Ford Focus RS
                         - 2019 Hyundai Veloster N
                         - 2018 Maserati Ghibli S Q4           
                           GranSport

I sincerely hope“ASPHALT 9:LEGEND”can launch “LUXGEN”(A brand from Taiwan).
Ex:U6 GT220、S5 GT220

Quantum 吳智全

Google Play (Android)

Wed Dec 19, 2018 1:55 pm
[quote]I sincerely hope“ASPHALT 9:LEGEND”can launch “LUXGEN”(A brand from Taiwan).
Ex:U6 GT220、S5 GT220[/quote]
[color=#ffa500]         [/color]=16px▼Attach a reference picture
[color=#ffa500]         [/color]U6 GT220: [color=#FF8C00]https://goo.gl/pbVmvg[/color]
[color=#ff8c00]         [/color]S5 GT220=16px: [color=#FF8C00]https://goo.gl/Mygw4y[/color]

Quantum 吳智全

Google Play (Android)

Wed Dec 19, 2018 1:58 pm
[quote]I sincerely hope“ASPHALT 9:LEGEND”can launch “LUXGEN”(A brand from Taiwan).
                ▼Attach a reference picture

U6 GT220 : https://goo.gl/pbVmvg

S5 GT220 : https://goo.gl/Mygw4y

Quantum 吳智全

Google Play (Android)

Wed Dec 19, 2018 2:12 pm
Ex:U6 GT220、S5 GT220

▼Attach a reference picture
  U6 GT220 : https://goo.gl/pbVmvg

S5 GT220 : https://goo.gl/Mygw4y[/quote]
                  ▼ Add some brand new suggest
                   - Audi PB18 E-tron
                   - Ferrari F80 Concept

Quantum 吳智全

Google Play (Android)

Wed Dec 19, 2018 2:54 pm

Those cars are the essence of the essence,my favorite, most wanted.  (Re-typesetting & Re-upload)

-LUXGEN S5 GT220 →  https://goo.gl/Mygw4y

-LUXGEN U6 GT220 → https://goo.gl/pbVmvg

-Byton M-Byte → https://goo.gl/fgk9Dp

-Byton K-Byte → https://goo.gl/ifxrUj

-Lamborghini SC18 → https://goo.gl/trX2aW

-Subaru WRX STI Type RA-R

-McLaren Senna GTR

-2018 Honda Civic Type-R

-Lamborghini Huracan Performate

-Maserati MC-63 Concept

-Bugatti Vision GT

-Hennessey Venom F5