Club / Friends Suggestions

Moderators: Cycona2704, Dev Team

no avatar

Ivan Mirisola

Google Play (Android)

Re: Club / Friends Suggestions

Tue Dec 08, 2020 8:54 pm
Hi everyone,

I would also love to have a RESTful API to load Club Members information.
We have a member of our club that captures several screenshots of all club member's reputation points.
Then I have to manually copy each member's points into a spreadsheet. It is only 20 members, so it is not that time consuming.
But, if we had an API to load that data, it would be so wonderful e way more error-prone.
I've seen other people asking for the same for quite some time now.
Are there any plans for this feature to be implemented?

Best regards,
Ivan
no avatar

Husker

Google Play (Android)

Mon Dec 28, 2020 11:23 pm
I am a new member of the forum and I understand its importance, but I think it is too difficult to ask for an invitation to a club or to invite someone with this system. It should be possible to do this directly within the game by introducing yourself directly to the various clubs, not just through the forum ...

Rolus

Google Play (Android)

Thu Feb 18, 2021 2:13 pm
Hi!
If you have a club (public) but u got requirements writed under logo, a lot of players do not care about that and just joining, joining and joining...that is unbelievable how **** people can be...
So my suggestion is: to create some setting which give a limit to minimum reputation, minimum garage lvl to join a club.
It would help to do not join random players.
How you guys think about it?
no avatar

John122

Windows PC

USA

Sun Feb 28, 2021 5:28 am
Can not claim club rewards, have it sent to you in profile. I joined a club and seems no ones that active but I have increased the club reputation and I should share the rewards. I can't do multiplayer yet as issue is not resolved. but the events I participate in get credit so I should get reward also. Right now its the milestone reward I can not claim.
no avatar

BlueLine_N00bie

Google Play (Android)

Sun Mar 21, 2021 7:54 pm
What about adding a global chat feature where we can talk with other clubs people. Of course, also adding a report button to messages what are innapropiate/racist/18+, etc.

That would be very nice
no avatar

shaz_27@hotmail.com

Google Play (Android)

Within the club race leaderboards (within daily events), it shows the car used however what would be good would be to also show the rank of the car, so you get a better idea of the level of the car.
Also in grand prix's would be great to actually see, what tiers your club members are in and what their best time is per round.
There are regular discussions during chat about these points, which I'm sure is the same in other clubs, so would be welcome additions. Thanks.
no avatar

shaz_27@hotmail.com

Google Play (Android)

[quote="shaz_27@hotmail.com"]Within the club race leaderboards (within daily events), it shows the car used however what would be good would be to also show the rank of the car, so you get a better idea of the level of the car.
Also in grand prix's would be great to actually see, what tiers your club members are in and what their best time is per round.
There are regular discussions during chat about these points, which I'm sure is the same in other clubs, so would be welcome additions. Thanks.[/quote]
no avatar

shaz_27@hotmail.com

Google Play (Android)

To improve participation and competition between club members, would be good to reward the more active players, so offering additional rewards the higher you finish in a club season as currently the less active players are getting the same club rewards as the most active.
Thanks