Re: Club / Friends Suggestions

Mon Feb 11, 2019 1:30 pm
Dear developers,
Please provide 'Slipstream mode' in club races and career too

FitzIrish

Apple (iOS)

Mon Feb 11, 2019 10:14 pm
Is there any chance that you may in the future look at adding tokens and cash prizes for crew standings?  Ie: 1000 tokens and 1,000,000 credits for 1st overall, 750 tokens and 500,000 credits for 2-10, 500 tokens and 250,000 credits for 11-50, and 150 tokens and 100,000 credits for 51-200??? 

I think this this would increase crew competitions and increase overall player involvement. Which usually means increased revenue. 

Just a thought ☺️

Regards Irish ( From D Shadows A9 Legit Legends).
no avatar

Dhaemian

Google Play (Android)

Tue Feb 26, 2019 6:48 pm
It would be nice if we could have more flags for club logo. The romanian flag is missing and my club would like to have it as our logo.
no avatar

Dhaemian

Google Play (Android)

Mon Mar 04, 2019 8:57 am
We would love to have the romanian flag at club logo and i think other countries players would love to heve their flag as logo.
no avatar

Dhaemian

Google Play (Android)

Mon Mar 04, 2019 8:59 am
Sorry about double post i forgot i asked about it already and i cannot edit or delete my posts yet.
no avatar

nadeemah

Google Play (Android)

Tue Mar 12, 2019 4:37 pm
Please make a way to unban players who have been banned from sending club requests, or make an option for ONLY the club owner to see the players who have been banned. If someone has mistakenly been banned, there is no way to get them back, unless you have their player ID, or are in contact with them outside of the game.

Andrei FromGameloft

Community Manager

Windows PC

Club / Friends Suggestions

Wed Mar 13, 2019 4:35 pm
Noted.

Thanks,
Andrei
no avatar

Slawko Urban

Windows PC

Sat Mar 16, 2019 11:40 pm
Hey brothers -
Why can not I see the top guild list being a member or leader? I want checking the top guild list for example from my country(and check how strong my guild is), and I do not have such a possibility when I am a leader. Unless I do not see.

Regards
no avatar

Slawko Urban

Windows PC

Sat Mar 16, 2019 11:43 pm
Such a view as, for example, players who choose guilds and send requests to join
no avatar

Leonatus Ogbonna

Windows PC

Nigeria

Thu Mar 21, 2019 9:12 am
I've been trying to find the right place to post this but i can't see any thread for SPECIAL EVENTS

I feel that special events only benefits old players and we new players are usually left in the cold.

ASPHALT 9: LEGENDS is my first asphalt game and i was intriduced to it 3 months ago and since then I've been playing really hard.

Currently 83% in Career Mode, Top 3000 in Multiplayer, REP Lvl 45 Always in Platinium League.. What I'm trying to say is that I've gotten really really good at the game and manage to do well in Multiplayer even with weaker cars

But when it comes to SPECIAL EVENTS(I have done 4 special events) I have never gotten a car.... This is because the requirements to get blueprints at later stages depends on you having blueprints of other cars, most times to almost MAX level which is virtually impossible for someone like me that just started playing 3 Months ago, This puts me in further disadvantage in Multiplayer or in Ranked Events

I believe we "newbies" must be given a chance to get these blueprints to atleast one star and not just be left in the cold.

Please consider this, I'll be very grateful.

​Kind Regards,
Obioha Ogbonna.