Multiplayer Suggestion

Moderators: Cycona2704, Dev Team

no avatar

Bielzebub

Apple (iOS)

Re: Multiplayer Suggestion

Fri Jan 11, 2019 10:27 pm
Fix the server lag. I actually crashed someone in a live game with super nitro or whatever (don’t ask how as it’s more rare than unicorns in this game that you can actually crash someone else during a live game). Miraculously the other player that I watched with my own eyes crash to bits and fly over my car appeared right in front of me due to “server lag.” Really? That’s horse crap. 

Secondly stop the extreme loss of position with wrecking in multiplayer. When you go from first place to dead last and so far behind you don’t even get the tail of someone’s garbage slipstream it’s horse crap because when others crash they end up exactly in the same place they were in before the crash. More horse crap. 

Third, why is it during slipstream if you use the auto drive feature you just run down the walls way the hell away from any slipstream while everyone else zips right by like you aren’t even moving? And then on top of that when you are using super nitro in a slipstream, why is it you just end up bashing into the back end of the car in front of you instead of taking them down? Really? They tap me and I’m in dead last because, well you guessed it, respawn is way the hell back from where everyone else it. More horse crap. 

I seriously live almost everything else about this game. I don’t like the fact that I can’t get the really cool cars without paying real money because the chance of getting one in a pack pull is about as good as wrecking someone in multiplayer... but that’s not a big deal to me. I am content with the cars I can win through normal gameplay.  
I like the career mode for the most part. It’s challenging (almost too challenging on some of the higher levels when you do have a car that’s way over the “recommended” level and get blown out of the water...). I like the daily events even if they are the same over and over and over and over again. 

The only reason why I won’t pay a cent toward this game is because if the multiplayer being absolute garbage. I still say the multiplayer is garbage and will continue to say that until it’s fixed. 

Your one star rating that I gave you in the iTunes Store stands as well until this is fixed.  It could be 4 maybe even 5 stars and I know I’m not the only one but you HAVE to fix this pile or crap you call multiplayer. Almost as frustrating as that stupid gorilla game from quick basic...

Captain Nemo74

Windows PC

Sat Jan 12, 2019 3:43 am
Exploding Car: Please fix this bug! I get Kd';d early in race and am driving along way behind and car keeps exploding for no reason. Just now 3 times in about 500 yds in Scotland. Kd's are bad enough but exploding for no reason is total BS. I would have been last by 20 seconds any way so what is the point of continuing to blow me up?
no avatar

Derwood1975

Google Play (Android)

Sun Jan 13, 2019 11:41 pm
[quote]Point system is garbage, if I win race points are ok, any other finishing position the points make no sense at all. I place 3rd of 8 and received-6 points while 4th and even 5th received positive points , completely bogus,  [/quote]
no avatar

LontruS

Windows PC

Mon Jan 14, 2019 11:38 pm
Remove this BS points system that it is based on your starting position.
If you guys cant make the match make work where we get random starting positions then dont punish people who start from the last position.

I get matched mostly in the back end in the start of the race. Out of 5 race today i had crown on my name as the highest rated player in that matched race. Even my first race in this season with 1050 rank i had crown and when i won the race i got only 35 points while if i would of been first position i would of got 50 points.

Sorry but it's punishing enough to start from last position with TD and then when i win i wont get the maximum for winning.
Punishing for bad starting position and then punish even more with points. In 7 player race 4th place get me -1 points is like why ?

Get it right. If i am highest rated driver and get last position in race then if i win i should not get punished more. Make it so that from last position start you get more points then from 1st position cause it's really unfair.

You get the best starting position and are rewarded with more points then last starting position. That what you can call a scam
no avatar

mo3ad

Windows PC

Thu Jan 17, 2019 2:37 pm
more rewards to skills in MP for example :
5 tokens to the winner of a MP race
10000 cash for every knockdown in MP
no avatar

Hitpael

Windows PC

Fri Jan 18, 2019 12:15 am
[quote]Why can a much slower car behind me suddenly land on mine and destroy it after having jumped the same ramp as I just did? This did not happen in the slipstream mode![/quote]