no avatar

OpelCorsa

Windows PC

What happened to the Lambo SC18 GP?

Fri Apr 16, 2021 2:55 pm
Yesterday I got an ingame message that the GP event for the Lambo SC18 would start. Today the event still has not appeared? Is that a bug?
no avatar

Salvador_2424

Google Play (Android)

Re: What happened to the Lambo SC18 GP?

Fri Apr 16, 2021 3:14 pm
OpelCorsa wrote:
Yesterday I got an ingame message that the GP event for the Lambo SC18 would start. Today the event still has not appeared? Is that a bug?

GL said that they are delaying the SC18 GP event due to players reporting bugs in the event.

Edit: They fixed the issue, you have to update your game to participate in the event. They also are giving 300 tokens in compensation for the delay.
no avatar

LifeisShort

Veteran

Windows PC

Fri Apr 16, 2021 3:35 pm
OpelCorsa wrote:

OpelCorsa .....some of the windows pc user's will have to uninstall then reinstall for the update to to come up ....for some reason the update is not coming up in the store's update ...it's happened in all platforms but not to all players

Small Furia

Windows PC

Fri Apr 16, 2021 8:53 pm
After reinstalling the game I've found that must wait till the second qualification round begin (starts in 15 hours). But when did the first round end?
It cann't be difficult to be honest with your teammates and with yourself.
no avatar

Salvador_2424

Google Play (Android)

Sat Apr 17, 2021 12:11 am
Small Furia wrote:
After reinstalling the game I've found that must wait till the second qualification round begin (starts in 15 hours). But when did the first round end?

This was most likely one of the issues, the event didn't open to all players as intended. 

GL stated they added an extra qualification round to make up for the lost qualification round.
no avatar

LifeisShort

Veteran

Windows PC

Sat Apr 17, 2021 2:49 am
Salvador_2424 wrote:
Small Furia wrote:

This was most likely one of the issues, the event didn't open to all players as intended. 

GL stated they added an extra qualification round to make up for the lost qualification round.

Your right Salvador_2424 ......The Grand Prix was suppose to start yesterday but with something going wrong again a lot of players in all platforms needed to wait till today ....I dont know anything about the extra Qualifying round ....if they added it then that alright
no avatar

Salvador_2424

Google Play (Android)

Sat Apr 17, 2021 7:59 am
LifeisShort wrote:
....I dont know anything about the extra Qualifying round ....if they added it then that alright

That's at least what was stated in the patch notes. (Please see attached.)
Attachments
Screenshot_20210416-235204_dac78dbb8b9d35e2ecbeaf4ec6ecff5b__01.jpg
Screenshot_20210416-235204_dac78dbb8b9d35e2ecbeaf4ec6ecff5b__01.jpg (594.9 KiB) Viewed 123 times
no avatar

OpelCorsa

Windows PC

Sat Apr 17, 2021 10:38 am
Well, after re-installing the game from the microsoft store the GP event finally appeared.
no avatar

Florin0495

Google Play (Android)

Sat Apr 17, 2021 4:31 pm
Just a quick question guys: Are we allowed to use hacks in this game? Because i just had one hacker in each of the last 5 consecutive races. And i cant stop wondering if gheimloft just doesnt care because 1 report should be enough for perma ban.
no avatar

LifeisShort

Veteran

Windows PC

Sat Apr 17, 2021 6:32 pm
Thanks Salvador_2424 ...with the glitches that are going on ...my patch-notes just got updated ....