no avatar

Lanky1963

Apple (iOS)

Gameloft really does not care

Sun Apr 11, 2021 3:26 pm
I have a really, really fast internet connection and I keep getting errors connecting ONLY after a multiplayer race so don't get any points, I'm playing on iOS and have never cheated so why does this happen? Because Gameloft only wants the cheaters who pay money in the game.
Seriously, it's actually quite easy to deploy anti-cheat into the software but Gameloft only want the money from cheaters. If they actually thought about it the players would probably pay more money if they knew the game was fair, but the cheaters win again.

the other reason I say they don't care - I've requested many times that they fix the anti-collision for touchdrive in multiplayer, nothing, not even an acknowledgement. Touchdrive was their panacea to bring more players in and they couldn't give a stuff. Completely anti-competitive tactics Gameloft, it's about time you got some morals.
no avatar

reycampos1974

Windows PC

Re: Gameloft really does not care

Mon Apr 12, 2021 7:18 am
And to add to that I also noticed on this new Italian season using touchdrive has also changed the way cars drive. The physics of it has made it harder to drive with it. As though they want to force players not to use it.
I play both with and without, but why change that and not change it to a c h e a t free game? Yes Gameloft is the owner but you also live off money made in the game and doubt the cheaters using online codes to get tokens/credits, anti-collition cheats, etc are putting up any money so what's the deal? Why Gameloft is always silent about it?
no avatar

runningboy

Windows PC

Re: Gameloft really does not care

Fri Apr 23, 2021 8:32 am
of course they dont :)