NiceDriverThe1st

Google Play (Android)

UK

Warning Attention

Wed Apr 07, 2021 9:47 pm
The official Asphalt forum is due to close soon save everything while you can and make some other place to migrate to don't forget to download the pages
Attachments
Screenshot_2021-04-07-12-33-47-163_com.android.chrome.jpg
Screenshot_2021-04-07-12-33-47-163_com.android.chrome.jpg (566.37 KiB) Viewed 449 times
The forums gonna close or has close so join this one 
https://asphalt8.freeforums.net/

Violo

Veteran

Apple (iOS)

Re: Warning Attention

Thu Apr 08, 2021 11:26 pm
No way in my right mind will I join their ban-happy Discord channel. 😑 While I have never been a motor-mouthed user here that has ever been warned, striked or anything, I value being able to be as frank as I want to be. 💬

Zyzigy

Windows PC

Australia

Fri Apr 09, 2021 12:30 am
Wonderful.
Shut down the forum to force us all into discord where a simple cc ticket inquiry or question will be drowned in emojis and cat memes while the mods and devs ignore everyone because they're too busy playing games themselves. The only monitoring of whats going on in the chat rooms is done by an archaic AI system that doesn't tolerate slang and misspelling and then threatens to ban you.
The default language is English and you can get kicked out and banned for using any other language.
no avatar

GrandTheftAsphalt

Apple (iOS)

Mon Apr 12, 2021 12:58 pm
Another example of burying their heads in the sand.

I can't say I'm surprised, the place is barely moderated (in A9 at least), and when they cause as many issues as they fix in each update without even acknowledging their players bringing it to their attention it was bound to spiral into what it has become.

The fact they haven't officially mentioned it here is quite telling too. They really have little regard for their players.
Remember, DON'T click ads, DON'T play MP and DON'T buy any in app purchases. Sort your game out!
no avatar

runningboy

Windows PC

Fri Apr 23, 2021 8:31 am
thank you for warning us :D
no avatar

LifeisShort

Veteran

Windows PC

Fri Apr 23, 2021 1:53 pm
Not Happening ....end of story
no avatar

GrandTheftAsphalt

Apple (iOS)

Fri Apr 30, 2021 11:30 am
Might be an idea for a monthly mod visit to inform if this isn't true, change the thread subject title and lock the thread. 

Ella, Ella, where art thou Ella?
Remember, DON'T click ads, DON'T play MP and DON'T buy any in app purchases. Sort your game out!
no avatar

LifeisShort

Veteran

Windows PC

Fri Apr 30, 2021 1:53 pm
GrandTheftAsphalt wrote:
Might be an idea for a monthly mod visit to inform if this isn't true, change the thread subject title and lock the thread. 

Ella, Ella, where art thou Ella?

GrandTheftAsphalt..... It was the Asphalt 8 discussion forum that closed ...they started a new forum somewhere else and if anyone is looking for Ella....she will gladly push your ticket thru on Discord ....so now this thread is closed ...lol