Should Matchmaking Go By Rank or Rating or by Car?

Go by Rank
25%
Go by Rating
25%
Go by Car
50%

Total votes : 8

NiceDriverThe1st

Google Play (Android)

UK

Re: Matching Making Poll

Wed Apr 07, 2021 9:45 pm
Guys warning this forum will close soon just giving you guys a warning so try download all the web pages of this section and make a forum elsewhere share this message with all members
The forums gonna close or has close so join this one 
https://asphalt8.freeforums.net/

no avatar

LifeisShort

Veteran

Windows PC

Thu Apr 08, 2021 3:49 am
To tell you the truth NiceDriverThe1st ....I think its a good thing that its closing .....it's not a forum of discussion or helping others anymore ...it's a page for blaming others and players complaining about nothing ....let them go over to Discord or Facebook pages and pull half the things they try and pull here .....They will either get kicked or banned from them .....One of the members that has been here since the start ...Oldtool ..said it best in a post last week ...Missed talking to club members and old friends and the laughs and jokes ...This is no longer a discussion page any longer ...some of the players have ruined it and made it a blame CC and GL page because the game doesn't work the way they want it to ....they think GL needs to give them everything right now ....they dont want to work for it ...if something is not right with the game I contact CC and I complain ...if it takes 70 or 80 emails back and forth then so be it ...at least I fought for what I thought was right ....time for this forum to close
no avatar

Hiwrx

Apple (iOS)

Thu Apr 08, 2021 8:22 am
🥱
Hiwrx's MP Mantra - "Multiplayer? What's that?"

GL Customer Care Mantra - "Submit a customer care ticket"  "Send me a screenshot"

Sayaneechan

Veteran

Windows PC

Thu Apr 08, 2021 9:17 pm
Believe it or not, I have seen worse matchmaking and that was like 2 years ago or something. I voted for going by car.
no avatar

LifeisShort

Veteran

Windows PC

Thu Apr 08, 2021 11:19 pm
Sayaneechan wrote:
Believe it or not, I have seen worse matchmaking and that was like 2 years ago or something. I voted for going by car.

Hey stranger...long time Sayaneechan....your right and it was worse back then ...Say...this isn't one of those times ...MP1 is a Ghost Slipstream race and you for one know that you can take a high ranking C class car and place in the top 3 and it depends on your skill level nitro managment and not making yourself crash since it is Ghost mode racing ....so this comes down to knowing what to pick to race against other players ...As the same for MP2 ...they give you 16 cars to choose from and if you dont have them all then you use what you have and you being an experienced player would know to try and take a higher ranked car knowing others will too ...any of the players taking the Special Black S or low C class are doing it because they either dont have the higher ranked or your only doing it for REP points (that has not changed all these years)....but it's still players choice and you know the outcome before the race even starts .....and voting for car rank Say...is not fair because not all the players have high ranking cars ....and I for one knows that you, Say can race a C class or B class in Ghost Slipstream against a high A class or S class and give them a darn good run for their money and I would bet on you to win ...

Sayaneechan

Veteran

Windows PC

Fri Apr 09, 2021 2:33 am
LifeisShort wrote:
Hey stranger...long time Sayaneechan....

Hey LifeisShort, nice to see you still around 😊
no avatar

GrandTheftAsphalt

Apple (iOS)

Mon Apr 12, 2021 11:39 am
LifeisShort, give it a rest and stop your relentless bullying on here. Clearly you have a problem with anyone's criticism at Gameloft, customer care or their lack of moderation that isn't yours at any given time and boy do we all get to hear about it. 

Stop bullying every thread and users that counteract your opinion. This game is in a constant state of spiralling and everyone is entitled to voice their opinion on the matter.  I still casually play the game, but nothing beyond the daily goals most days, the amount of ch eating that goes unaddressed is ridiculous, you know it is and users of the forum have their right to say as such if they wish. Small Furia had the right just as much as anyone else to vent any frustration over here, but not on your watch clearly.
Remember, DON'T click ads, DON'T play MP and DON'T buy any in app purchases. Sort your game out!
no avatar

LifeisShort

Veteran

Windows PC

Mon Apr 12, 2021 3:20 pm
Hey GTA ...mind your business ....come on here and say players have the right to vent and if I do so you call it bullying....not the first time a certain player has placed photo's up that dont match what they have said and the only time they  vent is when the game doesnt go their way ....so after 4th or 5th time of this happening I call them on it and an excuse is made ...but you call it bulling and I call it telling it like it is  ...now who's being the bully on trying to tell someone what to do GTA
no avatar

GrandTheftAsphalt

Apple (iOS)

Mon Apr 12, 2021 6:55 pm
Bit of reverse projection there LifeisShort. You deserved been called out. 

Take care of yourself.
Remember, DON'T click ads, DON'T play MP and DON'T buy any in app purchases. Sort your game out!
no avatar

LifeisShort

Veteran

Windows PC

Mon Apr 12, 2021 7:22 pm
Ummm... yeah okay GTA ...What ever you say