Should Matchmaking Go By Rank or Rating or by Car?

Go by Rank
25%
Go by Rating
25%
Go by Car
50%

Total votes : 8
no avatar

John122

Windows PC

USA

Matching Making Poll

Sun Apr 04, 2021 9:15 pm
I'm sure that many have noticed that matchmaking need to be changed . Should  Developers change the current one that goes by a car rating to one that goes by rank. or by Car ( this option I just added  as if car is maxed then compete on same level.  really I see this as a event)
Attachments
Amm.png
Amm.png (792.58 KiB) Viewed 245 times
A Mind Is A Terrible Thing To Waste, Don't Preach, Teach
no avatar

John122

Windows PC

USA

Re: Matching Making Poll

Sun Apr 04, 2021 9:16 pm
As this is the result for so many of us. How can we advance if there is no reward. No coins, no rep,  As every race you will loose. In current Event only car and one star rating against better cars and cars of higher rating. ( sure You might get 1 or 2 races with 1 or 2 competitors but how many races 50, 100. and you get 1, 2, points) The current way leaves no way for advancement.
Attachments
Amn.png
Amn.png (682.8 KiB) Viewed 243 times
A Mind Is A Terrible Thing To Waste, Don't Preach, Teach

Small Furia

Windows PC

Mon Apr 05, 2021 8:52 am
I do not care about matching.
It cann't be difficult to be honest with your teammates and with yourself.
no avatar

LifeisShort

Veteran

Windows PC

Tue Apr 06, 2021 12:12 am
john122 ...if you play MP 2 and you pick the black S that is on you ....anyone playing MP 2 knows you pick one of the lowest ranked cars your going to be playing against players with the highest ranked cars and thats just common sense ...MP 2 is a mixed race so if you want to race with the higher ranked cars then pick a higher ranked car and Small Furia ...you know better ....you have been playing this game a long time ...each time things dont go your way you blame GL....your in Platinum and your position points are so close to you moving into Legends lvl you already know that GL mixes the players together ......when you move into Legends lvl you will race against platinum lvl ....but I bet you that you wont say anything then will you .....and what I see hear are 2 different races ...your top picture the cars shown are not the same cars in the bottom picture ...so try again

Small Furia

Windows PC

Tue Apr 06, 2021 7:33 pm
I do not care about matching...
no avatar

LifeisShort

Veteran

Windows PC

Tue Apr 06, 2021 10:56 pm
Small Furia ....to tell you the truth ...I still dont see what your complaining about ....players are playing with B class Vette GS 3,921 max golden in platinum players are using maxed Force 1 V10 in legends ...there is a mixed amount of players because would you rather play against only 2 other B class cars that are under ranked by 500 - 800 ....your using a 4,100 Huracan EVO which is a very fast car at 3,600.....you are sitting here saying about being out ranked in platinum which are A class cars and your using a B class car which is gold .....This is a game of fight to the top with whatever car you have ....start using those A class cars in platinum ...your high ranking A class to play against S class as they are even in speed ....Now as for the UFO's as you call them ...report them and the way I play is if they need to use che..ats to play they are not very good at this game and they are beatable at any time .....Now if you were in Silver league and 4 other cars were in S class which is Legends league ...then you have a problem ....and you out ranked the highest S class car by 200 ...and if you were using a A class car with 200 less you could of either placed 2nd or on top ...use the proper class car but if your comfortable with the high ranked B class thats your choice ...dont blame GL ...your choosing the cars

Small Furia

Windows PC

Wed Apr 07, 2021 8:37 am
No more comments on the forum, I'm out of this.
no avatar

GrandTheftAsphalt

Apple (iOS)

Wed Apr 07, 2021 11:35 am
Small Furia wrote:
No more comments on the forum, I'm out of this.

Don't let the game, the ch eaters or this forum bother you Small Furia.  Far more to life than this . 

The game is in a permanent beta phase because they don't really have a development team, really just game maintenance, just enough to keep the game ticking over. The knock on effect is the game is full of ch eaters and h ackers that they've pretty much given up trying to take control of. They don't listen to their playerbase and even if they did they can't implement changes as there is no one there able to do so. 

The forum is just an extention to that, we're to believe that there is a moderator called Ella who does far less than Leo, she just constructs politer sentences claiming to pass concerns over when she bothers to turn up and moderate. 

Let the ch eaters ch eat, if that's all they have going for themselves then what a great life they must be living. Just log on every now and again and re-affirm to people that the game is a steaming pile of, because well, it is.
Remember, DON'T click ads, DON'T play MP and DON'T buy any in app purchases. Sort your game out!

NiceDriverThe1st

Google Play (Android)

UK

Wed Apr 07, 2021 12:30 pm
This is just Gameloft not thinking things through - look at AX Thier is much variation between cars yet nothing is OP also the rank system (yes we have issues with the server due to mismatching and lack of players) but Thier are almost pre-defined brackets and the only times you get matched badly is the lack of players -lvl10/35/35/50 and nearly everyone you encounter is the same level and yet this still takes into account ratings so you go against players of simalar skill - (Thier is a lack of skilled players tho) the only downside with AX MP system is the Incredibly hard to sustain and OP OC booster (like a tuning kit 2.0 that costs 200tokens and lasts for 15min for you A8 players) but this is rare and doesn't affect events (separate lb for OC) - what GL should have done is just done what they did in A8 or done what they did in AX
The forums gonna close or has close so join this one 
https://asphalt8.freeforums.net/

no avatar

LifeisShort

Veteran

Windows PC

Wed Apr 07, 2021 2:57 pm
GrandTheftAsphalt....if your that unhappy with the game then dont play and if you dont play ...why comment ...As for Small Furia ..he/she has been playing this game a long time and knows how all this goes....You are playing Ghost and Slipstream in which lower ranked and class cars have just as much a chance at winning as any other player in the game ...it has no bearing on higher ranked cars because as you see in their picture ...higher ranked cars came in below said racer ....Ghost and Slipstream in platinum and Legends league is pure skill racing (minus the ch..eaters) but they can be beat as well ....you cant just put your car in shockwave and ride it out behind some other faster car ....players behind you are going to figure out how to get their cars past you ....So now some ppl come on here and blame GL for not making the game fair ....Ghost and Slipstream is the most fairest evenly match way to play you can get ...it doesnt matter high ranked or low ranked cars ....it depends on your skill to figure out how to be able to place 1st,2nd or 3rd in that race