no avatar

Future_Knight

Apple (iOS)

Well done, another LegendPass exclusive Event.
A 60BP car without any possibilities to obtain besides buying Legend Pass.
no avatar

LifeisShort

Veteran

Windows PC

If you want the car that bad then go buy the Legends Pass and play for it
no avatar

BlueLine_N00bie

Google Play (Android)

bruh
why they should lock a SE behind a paywall? thats really bad

Violo

Veteran

Apple (iOS)

I feel ya. 🐸 They should do away with this Pay Pass Exclusive Events madness and make Special Events open to everyone. ⚖ It was like this before, and should be like this always. 🏳 Or at the very least re-run older Special Events alongside the Pay Pass Events for Free-To-Play players. 💡

Ella FromGameloft

Community Manager

Apple (iOS)

Hey, Future_Knight! I know there are mixed feelings about this, but as it was mentioned in the Patch Notes, there were 2 Special Events: 1 for all players (Inferno Automobili Inferno) and 1 for the LP owners (Aspark Owl ). That way, both sides can enjoy something new! :D
no avatar

LifeisShort

Veteran

Windows PC

Violo wrote:
I feel ya. 🐸 They should do away with this Pay Pass Exclusive Events madness and make Special Events open to everyone. ⚖ It was like this before, and should be like this always. 🏳 Or at the very least re-run older Special Events alongside the Pay Pass Events for Free-To-Play players. 💡

Hey Violo... I have to disagree with you on this one ....Not everyone agrees with spending any real money on this game but there are some players that only spend $20. in 2 months ....again that comes down to players choice if they want the legends pass or not ....and for those players that spend a little ...why shouldn't GL offer something every 6 months ..... And Violo you have been here awhile and have read many of the post ...if it wasnt about the legends pass it would be about how they didnt have a certain car to do the special event thats open to all or they didnt have enough stars on the car to get the missions complete  ...... It's always someone else's fault ....
no avatar

Darth Snugg

Nintendo Switch

I completely agree that this SE is a joke. I am or at least was a player who invested real money on occasion and at first didnt mind the Legands Pass idea based on many games are doing this and tossing a bone to paying players isnt a bad idea and encourages free to play players to buy in once in awhile. But Even with my purchase i have noticed there is still a need to invest up to hundreds of $ more without great luck in order to make the car competative  And this comes with no gaurentee to get the key to the car. In addition the Pass is quite a bit higher cost then most other games. If your going to have a tournament of skill it needs to be with an equal car. Not give an extreme advantage to high dollar players. The Pass should have at most increased fuel and practice attempts, or perhaps some extra challenges for the SE. If anyone is old enough to recall a game Called MOTOR CITY ONLINE the same atmosphere of high dollar gamers chasing away the moderate and low dollar gamers like myself is only going to make it impossible for the cost of running vs the income to stay profitable and everyone looses. I used to look forward to the SE's do to the equality of competition and the lack of demoltion derby style multiplayer cars. I am a skilled player and its become impossible to compete even with my fastest lap times. There is NO skill in paying for victory and you can stop accusing the free to play players of whining. As for me my investing in this game is over. ill return to other games where regardless of how fat your wallet is the game play is equal and skill based. And the multiplayer platform is an actual racing game and not a demolition derby. This game is pure GREED!
no avatar

NSgnl

Windows PC

I also completely disagree with you, LifeisShort.
Even in the open SE it is nearly impossible to obtain the car without spending money. GL should honour the "free game" moniker they use to lure players in. And if they're so desperate at sucking their players dry, set the bar to obtain the SE car even higher and make the legends pass the way to get there.
I just want to enjoy a few minutes of mindless entertainment every other day. An SE keeps things interested, but the SE cars usually aren't that good anyway that I'd feel any urge whatsoever to throw cash at it.
Furthermore, with the number of bugs, errors and general appalling quality of the game, it's genuinely disgraceful they dare ask money for it.
no avatar

LifeisShort

Veteran

Windows PC

NSgnl...then dont play the game and dont spend any money .....do you think I care