no avatar

Bearded_One

Windows PC

Stingray Car Hunt

Sat Mar 13, 2021 10:22 am
Once again GL have put their greedy little hands in our wallets.
Where it would normally show Start Race, it now shows Buy Season Pass.
no avatar

LifeisShort

Veteran

Windows PC

Re: Stingray Car Hunt

Sun Mar 14, 2021 7:05 am
If you read the content for the Stingray Hunt Bearded_One ...It tell's you it's for the players that have the Legends Pass only ....
no avatar

Bearded_One

Windows PC

Sun Mar 14, 2021 3:55 pm
Yeah, that's what I said. :)
no avatar

LifeisShort

Veteran

Windows PC

Sun Mar 14, 2021 6:06 pm
No Bearded_One thats not what you said ....GL is not putting their greedy little hands on anyones wallet ...if you want to purchase the Legends pass because you would like the better options then you do so ....and Like I said ...if you would of read the content before going into the game ...you would of known that the Stingray car hunt was for Legend Pass holders only instead of finding out the start race button is telling you to purchase the pass .and by the way when the car hunt is over there is the Stingray riot which is open to everyone that has the Stingray
no avatar

Bearded_One

Windows PC

Mon Mar 15, 2021 7:48 am
:D :D :D :D
no avatar

John122

Windows PC

USA

Fri Mar 19, 2021 8:34 am
You obviusly have not checked the game as the Corvette Stingray is a Event car as not in Legend Store or garage level or game pack. So only users in past event or legend pass holder ( $ ) same with the Nio EP9  as only free way aquirring the blueprints is a whole lot of tokens for the limited time pack. which I doubt because of the number BP required.
A Mind Is A Terrible Thing To Waste, Don't Preach, Teach
no avatar

MugelCrinch

Amazon Mobile (Kindle)

Wed Apr 14, 2021 8:46 am
I've finally got all the blueprints, in a process most people would recognise as addictive behaviour 🙃Anyway, if keep grinding, will I get epic import parts? https://9apps.ooo/
no avatar

LifeisShort

Veteran

Windows PC

Wed Apr 14, 2021 4:09 pm
MugelCrinch wrote:
I've finally got all the blueprints, in a process most people would recognise as addictive behaviour 🙃Anyway, if keep grinding, will I get epic import parts?

MugelCrinch ...watch for the epic cards in the Legends Store but you will see them over to the right hand side to be purchased with red trade tokens only ....