no avatar

Florin95

Google Play (Android)

Impossible EP 04 quest

Fri Mar 05, 2021 9:28 pm
As the title sais, doing the 339 LP quest in the episode 04 is 100% impossible for a f2p player owning just a 1 star infinity black . Im using the fastest route, knockdown anybody that i can at the start of the race but in the end, nothing i can do, unless the bots will somehow crash or bug, there is no chance i will win a race. Please change the requirement to FINISH IN TOP 3, as that will maybe fix it!!!!!

sombra76

Windows PC

Re: Impossible EP 04 quest

Sat Mar 06, 2021 11:51 pm
Why don´t you use Icona?
no avatar

Florin95

Google Play (Android)

Sun Mar 07, 2021 6:54 pm
Did you even read was written? At least u read something, not like those freakin ppl at gameloft sittin in their as ses making quests and not even testing if its even possible to complete them
no avatar

LifeisShort

Veteran

Windows PC

Mon Mar 08, 2021 4:44 am
Florin95 wrote:
Did you even read was written? At least u read something, not like those freakin ppl at gameloft sittin in their as ses making quests and not even testing if its even possible to complete them

Hey Florin95 .... instead of insulting players and other why dont you learn how to drive that Black S 1 start ....I have the same ranked car and was able to beat it without complaining to GL to lower the stanard because you dont want to take the time to learn ..... and yes I read your thread and what Sombra76 was saying to you was to use another car to beat the mission for the 339 points and to complete the mission that YOU mentioned ..... some people's kids ... and Florin95 the EP o4 quest is not impossible
no avatar

Florin95

Google Play (Android)

Tue Mar 09, 2021 8:29 am
Dude.. stop it.. the devs should NOT make a race be beatable 1 out of 100 times, you just got lucky and Kd-ed the AI's Icona or it wrecked itself at some point cause thats the car who takes the 1st place most of the time. There is no way 1 star infinity can beat the AI in that race, even youtubers complained how astronomically hard it is.
Imagine if i was one of the less dedicated to the game F2P's out there, they dont stand a chance at top 3 even. You cant expect to put a fully upgraded 1 star infinity in a race with even just superior stock cars and win it.
no avatar

LifeisShort

Veteran

Windows PC

Wed Mar 10, 2021 2:54 pm
Florin95 ....doesn't matter how it got done ...it got done and I got the tokens and the same can happen for you ....and if you want those tokens then you will race 100 times to get them .....and before you say anything ....you go and do the car hunts just like everyone else and take the chance of GL giving you the BP's for it (1 out of 5 races sometimes 10 to get 1 BP) thats 15 cards to 30 cards given each time for a chance at what your playing for .......and by the way what is it you are really complaining about ...your thread says that its impossible for EP 04 quest when the quest is fully possible ...use a different car ...and if its the Black S for the tokens that your complaining about you just said it yourself that 1 out 100 time its beatable ...so it is beatable ...no matter how many times you try its beatable ...it doesnt matter which car is faster Florin95 ...its the end result that matters