Sam Johnson

Windows PC

Daily Events

Fri Mar 05, 2021 2:56 am
I believe most of us have overstayed in this game.

Daily Events have been our go to for those of us who got tired of the C.h.e.a.t.e.r.s., H.a.c.k.e.r.s. and GameLoft always injecting itself in our race in MP. Now there's nowhere to feel a bit comfortable in the game. 

The weekly Events such as The VLF FORCE 1 V10 only give the 2 BPs for finishing the race. You'll only waste your your access pass trying to get more BPs. You'll ge none. The Egoista used to be very easy to beat to get 2 BPs a week. Now the AI doesn't give you that chance. They drive like they can't be beaten. Credid Heist used to be alright. The AI would certaintly win the D class race even though you'll win the extra credid coins. Now it's impossible to win the 5 stars 60K coins. The time is so tight that you must go over the water to beat the 1.16 sec. The game is set to crash your game on the water no matter your skills. You'll have to waste manmy token passes to make it. I'm in a top 20 Club and everything I do, I do without help. I will quit my Club after this LP is over because I can't see myself paying GL to play their garbage. The only people that will be playing Daily Event are those with top exotic cars and c.h.e.a.t.e.r.s. You haven't see h.a.c.k.e.r.s. and c.h.e.a.t.e.r.s. yet. The good guys will be out.
I wish I'd taken the blue pill..... Not have downloaded Asphalt 9 at all
no avatar

LifeisShort

Veteran

Windows PC

Re: Daily Events

Fri Mar 05, 2021 6:33 am
Dont know Sam ...I will agree with you about the ch..eaters in MP messing up the game but you dont need to place 1st all the time to gain points or REP points ...a 2nd a 3rd will get you points to move forward and gain those prizes of BP's that some players still need ....as for the Force 1 V10 and going after the Agoista BP's ...Gl is not just going to give them to you ...You have to work for them or grind for them ...it took me over a year and a few months ....they give you 2 plus you can earn 1 to 3 more with 5 chances ....As for the credit heist with either a 5 star Force 1 V10 will do it 1:15.5xx or the Porsche 918 Spyder 5 star....from start to finish can be done in 1:14.xxx or 1:13.9xx each time ....this is where you need to learn control and nitro control and when to use shockwave .......as for exotic cars ...if you think the Agoista is a exotic car then thats the only one I have and let me tell you the Porsche 918 Spyder is just as fast ....equal times on some tracks or no less than a second slower ......GL is not going to make this game easy for you to play ....you need to work for the BP's the credits and the blue tokens ....I do agree of the ch..eaters stealing from the honest players and its not fair ....they sit over on Discord bragging about what they have done to other players without saying how they have done it ...they are not good players at all ....to tell you the truth they are the weakest players to play and to brag about it makes them even lower ....what you and other players chose to do Sam is your choice .....I think if every honest player was to decide to stop playing the game for 1 week in all platforms ...without players playing doing ad's purchasing in-game apps doing SE or GP or any game A9 ...A8..AX all they might start to listen ...but none of the honest players will ever keep to it ...talk is cheap

Sam Johnson

Windows PC

Sun Mar 07, 2021 12:10 am
You are right. Thanks for speaking the truth.
I wish I'd taken the blue pill..... Not have downloaded Asphalt 9 at all
no avatar

John122

Windows PC

USA

Tue Mar 09, 2021 1:25 am
I'm beginning to notice that. It was was my bread and butter as I upgraded B and A class cars (one each) and now can't make it. Also seen no A and B import parts show in store for over 2 months.
A Mind Is A Terrible Thing To Waste, Don't Preach, Teach
no avatar

LifeisShort

Veteran

Windows PC

Tue Mar 09, 2021 2:50 am
John122 wrote:
I'm beginning to notice that. It was was my bread and butter as I upgraded B and A class cars (one each) and now can't make it. Also seen no A and B import parts show in store for over 2 months.

John122.... when they stop showing import and upgrade parts in the store it is normally because there is a lets say A class or B class car hunt going on ....if you happen to already have that class car maxed it doesnt matter ...go play it anyway because you will get those upgrade and import parts cards and also credits ....check your daily events and there is always something being offered to you .....good luck to you
no avatar

GrandTheftAsphalt

Apple (iOS)

Tue Mar 09, 2021 3:58 pm
If you're getting frustrated with this game, take a step back, chill and stop taking the game seriously.

Work through the daily goals and be done for the day. Fancy a day off it? Take the day off, you're not missing much. 

The game has got worse and worse, the forum has a mod who never turns up and clearly never plays the game (in contrast to A8, go check it out)  and we all know gameloft doesn''t care one little bit. 

Stop wasting your time and getting frustrated, play it a little if you enjoy a few races everyday, just don't ever try to play to win. Wasted a tonne of money on in app purchases in the past? Chalk it up to experience and count the fact you've now learnt, you still have the money to live. Move on folks, this show has long since been over. Enjoy life.
Remember, DON'T click ads, DON'T play MP and DON'T buy any in app purchases. Sort your game out!