Small Furia

Windows PC

New GrandPrix season

Tue Mar 02, 2021 2:02 pm
Seems that nothing seems to have changed in our kingdom. How many years should we wait for changes?????
Attachments
Screenshot (18).png
Screenshot (18).png (121.98 KiB) Viewed 540 times
Screenshot (19).png
Screenshot (19).png (228.65 KiB) Viewed 541 times
It cann't be difficult to be honest with your teammates and with yourself.

Small Furia

Windows PC

Re: New GrandPrix season

Wed Mar 03, 2021 10:02 am
Well, don't you want to hear the rest of the story ? Here we are...
Attachments
Screenshot (101).png
Screenshot (101).png (184.1 KiB) Viewed 495 times
no avatar

davidbrok1

Windows PC

Question about Grand Prix

Mon Mar 08, 2021 11:33 am
So I did the practice and was like 6 seconds short of the qualifying time to get even a single reward. But the car, despite being a free try, is totally unupgraded. Does this mean the only way to participate is to spend credits to upgrade it so I can reach qualifying times? The upgrades are super expensive and I'll lose them once the event is over. Is there any point to me playing the GP? Or should I just ignore it like I normally do? wholesale dining tables

Small Furia

Windows PC

Thu Mar 11, 2021 8:49 am
Just one more question - look at the pictures below- I'm not quite sure it was just beginner's luck... Oh, Well, how was I wrong?
Attachments
Screenshot (114).png
Screenshot (114).png (481.11 KiB) Viewed 368 times
Screenshot (113).png
Screenshot (113).png (477.35 KiB) Viewed 367 times
no avatar

Dr3dzz

Apple (iOS)

Thu Mar 11, 2021 11:12 pm
Had the same story :/

Small Furia

Windows PC

Wed Mar 17, 2021 10:25 am
There is a new season just started but an old problem appeared - cheatings and manipulations. Take a look at the pictures below.
Obvious substitution trick !
Attachments
Screenshot (138).png
Screenshot (138).png (499.96 KiB) Viewed 209 times
Screenshot (134).png
Screenshot (134).png (575.9 KiB) Viewed 267 times
Screenshot (133).png
Screenshot (133).png (431.26 KiB) Viewed 267 times
no avatar

LifeisShort

Veteran

Windows PC

Thu Mar 18, 2021 1:49 am
Small Furia ....Sorry man but there is nothing wrong with that time or ranking of the car ....My car was ranked at 2089 and in practice I run a 1:22.953 .....another player in my group with the Grand Prix and same ranking as this player qualified with a 1:22.784 .... And I'm sorry to tell you but the players REP points and garage level dont have anything to do with the Grand Prix ... none of us are using any of our own cars in this Grand Prix ...And I qualified with a 1:23.024 ...and my car was ranked at 2278 ....it all has to do with the route you take ...the way you use your shockwave or perfect nitro ...if you use more brake or less brake ...if you drift less or more ....every one of us drive and react different and it also has to do with a manual driver or touchdrive ....If this player was at 1:20.000 man I would be right behind you 100% and also because we all have seen that same club members using ch..eats ....Now if others in your Grand Prix up their rank to 2 stars or 3 stars and this player stays the same and can do better times than them ....then you have a solid case
no avatar

GEFDETT

Google Play (Android)

Mon Mar 22, 2021 6:32 pm
I missed the grand prix acura evo because I can not connect to the google play account . It's already been 48 hours since I've been waiting for an answer to my problem. Conversation id #428562.
no avatar

LifeisShort

Veteran

Windows PC

Mon Mar 22, 2021 8:42 pm
GEFDETT wrote:
I missed the grand prix acura evo because I can not connect to the google play account . It's already been 48 hours since I've been waiting for an answer to my problem. Conversation id #428562.

GEFDETT... just a question ..but have you tried to uninstall your game and then to reinstall your game ....and if you did not do the update it also wont allow you to play the Grand Prix ....If I were you I would try the uninstall and reinstall first.... But I dont understand why you couldn't connect to you google play account

Small Furia

Windows PC

Tue Mar 23, 2021 9:24 am
As for continuing my research, I'm leaning towards Asphalt' gamers proposal, subjecting the very first places in GP more often occupied by AI (bots).  Is it just possible that they're right?