no avatar

Florin95

Google Play (Android)

Whats going on lately?

Sat Feb 20, 2021 11:14 am
Over the last few months, gameloft has constantly decreased the time limit for rewards in events. Why on earth is this happening? I have a single A class car, maxed at 4 stars and ive been able to do almost all the A class related events without going over their time limit. But over the past few weeks, i cant even  reach the time limit for B class rewards..  Please stop this **** decrease in time limits thinking we wouldnt notice. Becase we do. And while ur freakin times go  lower, our cars dont get better.
no avatar

Bearded_One

Windows PC

Re: Whats going on lately?

Sun Feb 21, 2021 2:51 am
As I mentioned on another post, this feels like they're gearing up for another launch. They did the same thing with A8. Making you grind even harder to get a reward. Also notice that the cops have been getting more aggressive. In the Midwest every race I ran had 2 cops that would stay out in front until the last turn, then slam on the brakes before the last barrel ramp.
no avatar

king$76

Google Play (Android)

Wed Feb 24, 2021 10:08 am
It is always the same in such games, create a big player base and then get their money.
no avatar

spartanbp

Google Play (Android)

Wed Feb 24, 2021 10:51 pm
Yes, they have decreased times a lot....
no avatar

Bearded_One

Windows PC

Thu Feb 25, 2021 5:00 pm
Have you also noticed your nitro will just randomly shut off?

Sam Johnson

Windows PC

Thu Feb 25, 2021 10:08 pm
I'm in both Platinum and Elite in MP. I have the Maserati Alfieri with all stars up upgraded except for the Epic import part. That car can't make it under 47 with TD. It's a waste of access pass trying to beat the time. I will not buy the pack to unlock the 718 Cayman GT4 Clubsport.
I wish I'd taken the blue pill..... Not have downloaded Asphalt 9 at all
no avatar

John122

Windows PC

USA

Sun Feb 28, 2021 1:35 am
I wonder this also just went from one to 3 stars and my Lamborghini Asteron and Ferrari LA Ferrari and still can not win a race or make times, I mean I cant even place. seem like they have been stripped even though I have them maxed out. 2 weeks now, how am I going to advance with cars given to acquire the others as I do not even got a chance at the packs. Is it just me?
A Mind Is A Terrible Thing To Waste, Don't Preach, Teach
no avatar

Florin95

Google Play (Android)

Fri Mar 05, 2021 9:23 pm
Is anyone from gameloft gonna man up and give me a damn asnwer?