no avatar

Bearded_One

Windows PC

Handling

Sat Feb 13, 2021 11:19 am
Is it just me or does it seem like the handling on some cars just isn't there after the update?
I first noticed this with the Lotus Elise Sprint, maxed out but it just does not want to turn like it used to.
It's really noticable with manual steering. Almost like the drift radius was set to max.
Or is this just a windows issue?

Igor Polski

Veteran

Windows PC

Re: Handling

Sat Feb 13, 2021 7:38 pm
Not sure the reason but I've noticed this too. My GS isn't quite as responsive as it was before the update. Actually seems to be all cars so they did something without testing first. Go figure. LOL

Small Furia

Windows PC

Sat Feb 13, 2021 8:50 pm
Hmm, I'm afraid that GL made this with the aim to make both touchdrives (on-off) equal for the different Windows players. Up till now manual steering users had an advantage over others.
It cann't be difficult to be honest with your teammates and with yourself.
no avatar

Salvador_2424

Google Play (Android)

Sat Feb 13, 2021 10:47 pm
Android player here, nothing wrong on my end from what I can tell.

This appears to be a PC only issue. There also seems to be an bug with graphic and audio settings resetting to defaults on PC. Could this also be affecting the 'Controls' section?
no avatar

Bearded_One

Windows PC

Sun Feb 14, 2021 11:02 am
Salvador_2424 wrote:
Android player here, nothing wrong on my end from what I can tell.

This appears to be a PC only issue. There also seems to be an bug with graphic and audio settings resetting to defaults on PC. Could this also be affecting the 'Controls' section?

There's always been a gap between Android/IOS and Windows. Especially when it comes to lap times. The game just isn't ported correctly for Windows players. Probably why you don't see many Windows videos on youtube. It would be nice to see a current comparison between the platforms. Just to see how far behind Windows is performance wise.
no avatar

coskunkurum@gmail.com

Windows PC

Kişilere özel oyun

Sun Feb 14, 2021 11:33 am
Bu oyun kişilere özel bir oyun haline geldi.
Oynamak imkansızlaştı.
Kurdukları oyunlarda yarışılan araçlar ya elimizde yok, ya da aracın max gelişmiş performansı.
Yarış mı yapıyoruz çarpışan araba oyunu mu oynuyoruz. Gerçek yarışlarda hangi sürücü rakibine kasten çarpar.
Herkes harcamış olduğu nakit paraları geri istesin. Hak etmiyorlar çünkü.