no avatar

Johnny88

Windows PC

Confused

Fri Feb 12, 2021 4:56 pm
Ok so how are we expected to play in the Enferno special event when ho one has the car needed to even play  stage ONE???
no avatar

Salvador_2424

Google Play (Android)

Re: Confused

Fri Feb 12, 2021 9:57 pm
Johnny88 wrote:
Ok so how are we expected to play in the Enferno special event when ho one has the car needed to even play  stage ONE???

There a car hunt available for the car right now in daily events.
no avatar

TessiS

Windows PC

Sat Feb 13, 2021 6:09 am
Salvador_2424 wrote:

And again with a ridiculous droprate...Done 20 races now and got 1 BP from the 40 cards...

Zyzigy

Windows PC

Australia

Sat Feb 13, 2021 9:45 am
TessiS wrote:
Salvador_2424 wrote:

And again with a ridiculous droprate...Done 20 races now and got 1 BP from the 40 cards...

That's intentional. To force you to pay in blue tokens for chance at blueprints in the card packs.
no avatar

That‘s me

Apple (iOS)

Sat Feb 13, 2021 2:08 pm
Hey,
I don't think you should be concerned about not unlocking the Infinity. Even with the crap drop rate it shouldn't be too hard without paying anything. But still it's of course a **** move to put it at the start of the event. Because other than starting the event right away there is no real reason to pay anything for a midrange D-class car.

Igor Polski

Veteran

Windows PC

Sat Feb 13, 2021 7:33 pm
Yeah they could have been nicer by putting the new car a couple places in so everyone would be able to at least start the darn thing. After the last one I did expect this though and no I'm not spending any tokens to get the Infinity faster.

Sam Johnson

Windows PC

Sun Feb 14, 2021 3:46 am
This is my last season playing this game and my last Legend Pass. Not even LP members have access to the car.

It should have been a free try FOR all, but it should have definitely be free try for LP owners.
I wish I'd taken the blue pill..... Not have downloaded Asphalt 9 at all

Igor Polski

Veteran

Windows PC

Sun Feb 14, 2021 6:04 am
Funny thing is back in the beginning of A9 they said everything would be achievable for free and that paying would just make it faster and easier to advance. Now it seems neither is true. Paying real money just seems like it only opens opportunities to pay more real money to GL.
no avatar

That‘s me

Apple (iOS)

Mon Feb 15, 2021 9:00 pm
Well, in theory it's still true. Theoretically you could have been playing the game for 2 and a half year and saved yourself every token you won. This means you probably could unlock any car - without paying real money. In practice though anything is not the same as everything. And in practice, ofcourse you didn't save every token. So this remains a theory :-)

eatmydust365

Windows PC

Tue Feb 16, 2021 4:58 am
Ive done about 250 or so so far, spent about 500 tokens plus free refills and ads and Im still not on the second star yet. I get about one blueprint every 15 races  or so. Its just a class D car. Although its pretty cool I think the drop rate should be better since you have to have the stars to even play an event. What about the Veneno MP. Im on a better team with better cars and Ive still got to get one more BP to own that car out of the 78 I do own. Not getting anywhere in that MP either. What happened to giving us the car maxed out for MP? Still love the game but this seems a little crazy...
White Raven