Zyzigy

Windows PC

Australia

Re: MP2 - Ano do Boi (Portuguese version)

Sun Feb 14, 2021 10:07 am
[quote="P@uloHornet"] I'm worried because someone from GL don't tell nothing to us... maybe if I put here some bad linguistic...
  [/quote]

The problem is GL doesn't care if we have grievances, especially in this forum. They don't even read what goes on in here.

This place was only created for players to chat about the game and share ideas. The forum moderator is only here to make sure we behave.
Occasionally they might try to expedite a CC ticket. They might even pass on ideas we have to the programmers.(at least that's what they claim they're doing) But, overall they really don't give a about what we think or problems we have with the game.

99.9% of the time we are just shouting into the void.
no avatar

LifeisShort

Veteran

Windows PC

Zyzigy wrote:
P@uloHornet wrote:
I'm worried because someone from GL don't tell nothing to us... maybe if I put here some bad linguistic...

The problem is GL doesn't care if we have grievances, especially in this forum. They don't even read what goes on in here.

This place was only created for players to chat about the game and share ideas. The forum moderator is only here to make sure we behave.
Occasionally they might try to expedite a CC ticket. They might even pass on ideas we have to the programmers.(at least that's what they claim they're doing) But, overall they really don't give a shite about what we think or problems we have with the game.

99.9% of the time we are just shouting into the void.

Zyzigy ...You nailed it man ...the forum was started for players to express the difficulties and ask for help from other players ....When the forum first started the MOD's were here to answer simple question and to have players share their idea's of the game ....Once we lost Andrei FromGameloft who would find out problems that were happening and was happy to answer and help plus would take the time to stop and talk with you ... ....we got the mods that would repeat everytime you would ask ....I will push your ticket thru ...or ...you will find your answer or get more help from Discord ....So when you add to the thread ..Hacker caught in multiplayer ....It is not seen by any MOD and they dont care you put it there ....why do you think hacks are running rampant in all the events  ....when you start a thread and ask for help ...you will only receive help from other players that have had the same problem ... When you contact CC ...you are never allowed to txt or talk or email with anybody but CC and you get the repeat msg over and over and over again ....you cant contact their Tech Team ...Anti-Ch..eat Team ...
no avatar

P@uloHornet

Apple (iOS)

Dear Gameloft Mod's, 
can you tell us when the MP2 finish, how many players win all milestones!?
litle answer if you can...

regards
no avatar

P@uloHornet

Apple (iOS)

I need to tell one thing... F U C K you GL...
For MP2
For this car hunt
and for all your answers...