no avatar

Kolores

Windows PC

So I should have gotten the car key because I placed third in the Finals ranking in the Tier 3 pool. Now I was tied with the player in 4th place, we both scored 195 GP points in total. However upon checking our qualification times I was 3 hundreds of a second quicker therefor I got third and they got fourth. Even over a day later upon checking the standings nothing had changed. It still showed me as 3rd and the guaranteed car key as one of my rewards. The game gave me the rewards for fourth place however and I did not get the key.

I contacted CC and got these replies:

In the latest Grand Prix event for the Lamborghini I finished the GP in Tier 3 and in third place. According to the reward pool for my position in the GP Finals I should have received the Car Key for the Lamborghini Huracan Evo, however I did not. I have waited for 2 days it is still not here. Please help thank you.

Hello,

Thank you for the message.
We are sorry for the inconvenience with the Grand Prix final leaderboards you experienced.
We would like to inform you that there was just a visual issue with leaderboard positions, and you saw your position incorrectly (higher than it's actually is).
This may happen because sometimes servers need some time to update the race results, so you may get them with a small delay.
We do understand this may be confusing.
Anyway, you may rest assured that we've thoroughly investigated this and it's not affecting the rewards and you received the correct ones.
If you still have questions please let us know.
Best regards,

Gameloft Customer Care

So I replied: 

But then why even after over a day it still showed third position as a result. Surely it updated by then. I was tied with 4th place at 195 points however my qualification time was quicker so I got third place.

Then got their final reply, twice even I got the same reply again about 90 minutes later for some reason.
Hi,
Thanks for your reply.
Please note that our technical department thoroughly checked this issue and it appeared to be a visual bug, as I've mentioned it in my previous message.
Thus, all the rewards were received right.
If you have any questions, please contact us anytime.
Kind regards,

Gameloft Customer Care