no avatar

Jimmy_Thoms

Veteran

Apple (iOS)

USA

anyone else notice this. In the full throttle season i noticed the car ranks seem to be closer, I use maxed gold Chiron 4750 rank and I don't face anything lower than 44 to 4500, i use maxed gold Vanda rank 4099 and the highest ranked car I faced was maybe 4200 and lowest around 3800, I even tried the I8 while in the top 100 and faced a full room of I8s with at least 3 other top 100 players in the race, seems like there's a plus minus around 250 in this full throttle season

A8 uses a plus minus of  around 100 i'm wondering if gameloft is testing this format out in A9
no avatar

NSgnl

Windows PC

If they are, I hope they pull their heads out of their a**** ASAP. How are you supposed to progress if you're competing with players ranked 2 leagues above you. That's like saying you're boxing in the same league as Mike Tyson because you have the same shoe size.
no avatar

Hiwrx

Apple (iOS)

I’ve found the matchmaking in the mp2 pretty good. The ranks are even, more or less. My vanda is not going up against a golden Chiron, or anything like that. The scoring system though...wow it’s disgusting. I finished a race recently where I finished first in a field of 5 or so, and I get +5. WTF is that about?
Hiwrx's MP Mantra - "Multiplayer? What's that?"

GL Customer Care Mantra - "Submit a customer care ticket"  "Send me a screenshot"
no avatar

Jimmy_Thoms

Veteran

Apple (iOS)

USA

I'm master league now and it's still holding around plus minus 200, I got a couple races with maybe plus 300 but it's been tight with the rank of cars..
The higher you rank the less you score unless you win a full room of other players rated close or above you. If you get a room with lower rated players and lose then you stand to take a bigger rating hit. the risk is better than the reward once you get over 1700.
no avatar

That‘s me

Apple (iOS)

Unfortunately I have to say that this is probably pure coincidence. I had today several races with my 4.1k Porsche GT3 against loads of Chirons and Regeras ranked 4.5k to 4.7k. One thing though seems to be the case, that the lower your rank the higher the score you get.
no avatar

Kolores

Windows PC

Would be a great change!
no avatar

Kolores

Windows PC

It's only in MP2 guys not in regular MP1
no avatar

Jimmy_Thoms

Veteran

Apple (iOS)

USA

I'll find out next season I'm done until then, taking top 500 in both. I hope the mp1 rewards change all I won for the last few months is some TC and tokens, They need to add some new bps to the packs.