no avatar

That‘s me

Apple (iOS)

New MP season a joke?

Fri Feb 05, 2021 2:03 pm
This new MP season is supposed to be a joke, right? You GL people announced in your update notes to make MP more attractive again. But honestly, this is the opposite!
30.000 milestone points in 7 days? Are you crazy? Let's just say you'll earn an average of 15 points per race, then you'd need at least 2.000 races. That means almost 300 per day. A MP race lasting about 3 minutes (start up, results etc. included) it would take 900 minutes or 15 hours of MP racing every day to reach the final milestone!!! Has ever anyone of you made that kind of calculation?
And what for? For maybe a 30% chance to earn an epic part you really need! And who in his right mind would race with the BMW i8 against a bunch of Chirons anyway? I get these are all the featured cars of this season but really?
You expect people to spend money to advance in the game? But what would  someone want to advance for here? I'm really at a loss of words here...  :')
no avatar

alexkzk790@gmail.com

Google Play (Android)

Re: New MP season a joke?

Sun Feb 07, 2021 11:00 am
:((
no avatar

Florin95

Google Play (Android)

Tue Feb 09, 2021 1:39 pm
Guys, please help me, i cant complete the 200 seconds nitro time quest. It tells me to play any event and i do and the quest doesnt update at all.. I play with DS e Tense and u know how good the car is, i actually keep yellow nitro on all race with this car but the quest doesnt update.. pls help me..
no avatar

LifeisShort

Veteran

Windows PC

Tue Feb 09, 2021 2:31 pm
Florin95 wrote:
Guys, please help me, i cant complete the 200 seconds nitro time quest. It tells me to play any event and i do and the quest doesnt update at all.. I play with DS e Tense and u know how good the car is, i actually keep yellow nitro on all race with this car but the quest doesnt update.. pls help me..

Race only in Daily events races ,.......do not race in SE or MP races

sombra76

Windows PC

Wed Feb 10, 2021 1:34 pm
The end of season MP2 has really good prizes (coins and bps) and the milestones are not that exaggerated.

The 30k milestone is not to be achieved by everyone. I stopped at 15k. To get to the 30k milestone in a reasonable number of races you need to be in the high leagues to score more milestone points per race. It's completely different from the crazy milestones of MP1 because those are much more difficult to achieve in two weeks (if I got to 15k in MP2 to reach the last pack in MP2 I would need 4 times more, that is 60K) and considering that you will most likely receive red tokens and almost no coins!

Small Furia

Windows PC

Wed Feb 10, 2021 2:42 pm
sombra75 - so you got to 15K in MP2 ? Well done, I got 1100 only and that's enough for me as I do not want to die at the computer...
It cann't be difficult to be honest with your teammates and with yourself.

sombra76

Windows PC

Wed Feb 10, 2021 3:18 pm
I did probably around 300 races...50 points in average. I have received 35 bps in the process...meaning a little more than 1bp per 10 races... not that bad! But I would not reach 15k if I was doing a worst average. We need to adapt our goals to our skill/cars. Probably there were people racing the same 300 and getting 30k...

In MP1 to get 30 bp you need to do 60k and be extremely lucky to not get red tokens... or the other MP2 that you need to race a lot only to receive an epic... The current MP2 compared to the others is thus extremely better!
Attachments
Asphalt 9_ Legends 09_02_2021 18_01_14.png
Asphalt 9_ Legends 09_02_2021 18_01_14.png (892.1 KiB) Viewed 251 times
no avatar

That‘s me

Apple (iOS)

Sat Feb 13, 2021 2:15 pm
I have to admit you‘re right. Although I got the message a little late. Having raced the lower ranked cars got you consederably more milestone points and in most cases (not everytime though) you would have been matched with oponents comparably ranked.