no avatar

NSgnl

Windows PC

Update

Thu Feb 04, 2021 6:31 pm
What the hell did you do this time? I've only played 6 rounds and I'm genuinly getting a headache and feel like throwing up watching this!
no avatar

LifeisShort

Veteran

Windows PC

Re: Update

Thu Feb 04, 2021 9:27 pm
Your another one to add to the list of very unhappy players ...just wait it get worse

sombra76

Windows PC

Thu Feb 04, 2021 11:46 pm
there's a problem with the graphic settings that they are aware of and are going to fix
no avatar

Bearded_One

Windows PC

Fri Feb 05, 2021 6:51 am
sombra76
Are you referring to the stutter that's happening? Been getting that about 2-3 times every race.
no avatar

LifeisShort

Veteran

Windows PC

Fri Feb 05, 2021 2:42 pm
Bearded_One wrote:
sombra76
Are you referring to the stutter that's happening? Been getting that about 2-3 times every race.

NO ...Bearded_One ....it's the in game grapic's settings ...
no avatar

Bearded_One

Windows PC

Fri Feb 05, 2021 11:45 pm
LifeisShort wrote:

NO ...Bearded_One ....it's the in game grapic's settings ...

So that's what's wrong the grapics is broked
no avatar

LifeisShort

Veteran

Windows PC

Sat Feb 06, 2021 2:58 am
Yes ...for some reason GL decided without your permission to change how the settings are done and what settings you can have forgetting that not everyone has the same computer or iPad or phone devise ....each players system is different and require different settings ...this happened with the new update and we are being told that their development team is working on a fix ......if so a hot-fix should of been done by now ..... also a lot of players are saying that ad-pak's are not working along with selection of the number of upgrade or import part that you try and trade for red trade coins ...when selecting 15 it will skip the 15 and go to 16 or 17 and if you try to go back down it will skip 15 again and go to 14 or any other number you might try ....but again Ella FromGameloft is assuring everyone that the development team is working on a fix for this.... in the mean time every time you turn off your game you need to reset your grapic's settings or if the game crashes ....the same thing happens and you need to reset again or if it freeze's and you restart the game
no avatar

Bearded_One

Windows PC

Sat Feb 06, 2021 4:34 am
Yeah. That's what I said.
no avatar

LifeisShort

Veteran

Windows PC

Sat Feb 06, 2021 4:15 pm