no avatar

Lanky1963

Apple (iOS)

Re: TOTAL JOKE

Sun Jan 24, 2021 12:12 pm
I've got a similar problem in the Grand Prix, I've spent 7000 tokens to upgrade the Huracan, okay I'm touchdrive and won't get as good times but I've been beaten by a guy with a car rank of 1673, and I'm 2160 and I can't keep up with his ghost on the straight when I'm at max speed in shockwave. 
we all know there are cheats but the fact that Gameloft can't be arsed to do anything about it is absolutely atrocious- have you no ethics??
no avatar

reycampos1974

Windows PC

Fri Jan 29, 2021 11:06 am
No wonder... pfftt.... I've been putting lots of time and money to upgrade the cars, special events, multiplayer, etc... heck! even my daughter enjoys playing the game. I better not put any more money until these people fix their game. You should not allow any hacks, that is just legit!

eatmydust365

Windows PC

Sun Jan 31, 2021 7:29 pm
Ive seen this happen before as well. You get in a race in gold league and a bronze league car is racing you. Or you'll be doing good in a race and look at the map and see a dot go from far away to right next to you and you know its someone hacking. Problem is that theres infinite number of ways to protect and to hack. Its annoying when it happens, but I keep playing.
White Raven
no avatar

DesertEagle

Google Play (Android)

Fri Feb 05, 2021 6:30 pm
Can you tell me why i am third place when i four times took first place? And no droped huracan key in reword. F u c k you gameloft
Attachments
Screenshot_20210205-211855_Asphalt 9.jpg
Screenshot_20210205-211855_Asphalt 9.jpg (408.15 KiB) Viewed 121 times
no avatar

That‘s me

Apple (iOS)

Fri Feb 05, 2021 9:26 pm
You would find the explanation in the white dot with exclamation mark on the right: The guy on second got better times in total.
no avatar

DesertEagle

Google Play (Android)

Sat Feb 06, 2021 10:35 am
That‘s me wrote:
You would find the explanation in the white dot with exclamation mark on the right: The guy on
second got better times in total.

thank you for reply. Yes there is the  reason you told  i dont undarstand why dont gave me car key in the third posithion pack. Its disapoint me to continue playing because reword drops is just s h i t.
thank you once again 

Oldtool

Windows PC

Wed Feb 10, 2021 6:06 am
DesertEagle wrote:
thank you for reply. Yes there is the  reason you told  i dont undarstand why dont gave me car key in the third posithion pack. Its disapoint me to continue playing because reword drops is just s h i t.
thank you once agin 

the rules about who gets the key are extremly hazy. I have long given up GP because I came overall first in my group and never got a key. It all depends what tier you're in and when they say the first 75% get the key they probaly mean of all players, maybe even from other platforms? Whatever is the case, the rules have never been explained in full and coming first  or second in your group means c.r.a.p. all.so I just don't play.
I wish I'd taken the blue pill.....