no avatar

Bearded_One

Windows PC

Windows issues that need to be fixed

Fri Jan 15, 2021 3:34 am
Can we fix these problems on Windows?
1. During a race if you switch between manual and touch drive, the brakes either will not engage or will not shut off.
Make it so brakes work the same on both. Just hold the button down to start/stop a drift instead of tap and release.
2. Make it so the car stops rotation after starting a drift from a 360 (numerous times after pressing the drift button, the car will not stop spinning).
3. Fix the lag issue. Android/IOS have a definate advantage in this area.
4. Manual steering sensitivity stays at 50% when turned all the way down. You would expect the car would turn slower at a lower setting,
but this is not the case. Most notable at the start of a race. If you hold the button down after GO, your likely to end up in the wall.
no avatar

Baptiste1

Amazon TV

Re: Windows issues that need to be fixed

Fri Feb 05, 2021 11:00 am
I don't know if it's just a problem of mine, but the graphics settings get reset to default after reopening the game once or twice. I set my res to 150% and disable motion blur, and after I reopen the game to apply the changes it's fine. But if I reopen the game again, xender omegle all the changes will go back to high default (enables motion blur and the res goes to 120%). Does anybody else have this problem? I'm on PC.
no avatar

LifeisShort

Veteran

Windows PC

Re: Windows issues that need to be fixed

Fri Feb 05, 2021 11:41 pm
Baptiste1.......It's a problem a lot of players are having ...do not uninstall then reinstall you will lose all your settings all together ...you will only have 80% and 100% resolution scale and 30% and 60% FPS to choose from and it will reset each time you close the game or it crashes or it freeze's up on you ....Ella FromGameloft say's they are working on a fix for this ....not sure when it will get fixed