no avatar

mchelle_j@yahoo.com

Windows PC

Re: DEMAND TO KNOW WHO HAS BEEN BAN

Fri Oct 18, 2019 12:14 pm
To: Brandon Burns....
I would like to know just what game you have been playing because it dammm sure is NOT Asphalt 9.. For one honest player there are two or three cheater's in almost every race... You need to wake up, REALLY... Because if you don't think there is way to much cheating going on in this game, you are either very blind to the real life, or your a cheater yourself, and trying to not get caught..

Let it be know to anyone and everyone that comes to this thread, I WILL NOT DEFEND CHEATER'S.. If you or anyone wants to defend them, then get ready for a lashing.. You can go to the { cheater caught in multi player } thread because there is where all of the cheater lover's can get away with defending them...

And if you had been there then you would have seen the hundred's of cheating player's being reported... BUT NOT BAN....

I don't know what is worst right now ...The actual cheater's, or people like you defending them....
Tell me something ???? If someone steals your money would you be so quick as to defend them then ?????
no avatar

coolbox

Windows PC

Sat Oct 26, 2019 7:35 am
Im sure that 90% of reported players arent hackers, just take a look at that https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B3mG2RDlgIE . I can show you more videos like that!!!
no avatar

coolbox

Windows PC

Sun Oct 27, 2019 9:20 am

Sayaneechan

Veteran

Windows PC

Sun Oct 27, 2019 7:02 pm
@coolbox I agree +1

Captain Nemo74

Veteran

Windows PC

Mon Oct 28, 2019 1:53 am
Sayaneechan wrote:
@coolbox I agree +1

So we can assume 10% of reported players are Hackers, and then of course there are all those Hackers that are not reported. My conclusion? TOO MANY HACKERS!!! :(
||
GAMELOFT'S MOTTO: "Buy or cry or die .......... the choice is yours!" ;)
no avatar

redfishsc

Windows PC

Mon Oct 28, 2019 2:31 am
I've suspected ever since A8 that the hacks for these games are intentionally "leaked" by Gameloft. On A8 they throw you on the cheaterboard, supposedly there is a CB on A9 as well, all that is purely for show.... I still believe they leak them on purpose.

If they weren't leaked on purpose, why then have a cheaterboard? If you're legitimately caught hacking the game, that should be immediate cancellation of your account. That's the only thing that makes any sense, but when it comes to making money, Gameloft doesn't (and hasn't ever) cared about what makes sense, they just want what makes money.

Sayaneechan

Veteran

Windows PC

Mon Oct 28, 2019 10:32 pm
Captain Nemo74 wrote:
Sayaneechan wrote:
@coolbox I agree +1

So we can assume 10% of reported players are Hackers, and then of course there are all those Hackers that are not reported. My conclusion? TOO MANY HACKERS!!! :(

Yes, maybe the 90% thing is debatable, but I get the point.
no avatar

mchelle_j@yahoo.com

Windows PC

Sun Nov 10, 2019 3:52 pm
HEY COOLBOX
YOU KNOW THAT VIDEO IS RIGGED.. IT IS JUST A SCAM
IT HAS BEEN FLOATING AROUND FOR A WHILE NOW, AND ALL IT IS DOING IS TRYING TO MAKE PEOPLE THING THAT IT IS JUST A LAG ISSUE..
THE TRUTH IS THE SO CALLED LAG IS AN ACTUAL **** PEOPLE ARE USING...
ALSO I HAVE BEEN CHECKING INTO THESE GLOWING CAR'S IN THE REPLAY.... IF IT REALLY IS A POOR CONNECTION, OR SO CALLED LAG ISSUE THEN WHY IS IT THAT THE ONLY CAR THAT IS GLOWING IS THE CAR BEING REPORTED FOR CHEATING ???
no avatar

Jimmy_Thoms

Veteran

Apple (iOS)

USA

Tue Nov 12, 2019 7:19 am
i know this isn't a hack but high points club leaders letting their best players, even pros from other teams sign into their accounts and do their tles, knocking honest players out of the 1% and probably doing mp races for them while their signed in, in return they let them slip into their clubs for big milestones, i know it's happening iv'e seen it in the past, imo this is just as cowardly as using a hacking tool
no avatar

RaptorOO7

Apple (iOS)

Wed Nov 20, 2019 3:46 am
I can say that I actually watch the replay on my iPhone and will watch a player I suspect of cheating over and over until I can say yes or no.  Then I actually note exactly what I thought was the reason for the ****.  Its usuallly instant respawn, unlimited nitro, no wreck, etc.  I do not report the red flashing cars or teleporting as I know that is due to latency and lag between user and server as they are mobile.

That said I got so fed up with the non-stop cheating that I actuallly make notes and report them in batches every day.  I HAVE spent money in the game, its enjoyable or it was until the cheating got out of hand and the recent Grand Sport Event where everyone now has the Vette at 3795 an magically can out run a higher spec car with better top speed and specs or can have unlimited Nitro.  Having that event has been an issue for me. 

Still I made Legends this season and it was a battle to get there.  Bumper car garbabe every game and that start.  Despite the 69 cars I have and the time and effort spent I stick with it and my club, but I can say its getting on my last nerve the rampant cheating.  You don't want to pay, fine then earn the cars.   Don't want to put in the effort go play anothe game.  

There must be a way for Gameloft to find the cheaters or they need to make reporting them easier in the game itself so I can add the info and move on.  Now I have to write it down make notes and do it at home later.  Oh and hope I don't get the 504 Gateway Timeout error all the time.